Vintage IT200 Front Disc brake Line

Any of you guys out there who use to run old IT's replace the front brake line for a disc brake. I have an 86 IT200 and need a replacement line. Would a newer YZ line work?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By faizakhtar125
      Hey guys I just wanted to show off my bike and show it to the world lol  What is your opinion on it. God or bad, please be honest. I am open to all comments and suggestions. Any upgrades I should do to make it look better and/or faster?

• By Allooushh
      I bought a YZ250F yesterday and the previous owner said apparently it runs but they weren’t strong enough to kick it. I couldn’t kick while there so I took their word for it and bought it. I’ve been trying to get it to fire all day today, there are 2 chokes and I’m unsure if the air mixture is correct, so would be nice to know what I should do, it’s hard to adjust the air screw when the bike won’t even run. I noticed the spark is kinda low, I don’t know if it’s normally supposed to be like that or not. I can see a blue spark but it is very small and crappy, I’ve had thumpstars that generated stronger spark, I changed the plug it’s still the same, so maybe could be an electrical problem, the only ground connection I could find was for the ignition lead which I filed down to bare metal so I’m pretty sure that connection is good. Anything else I’m missing? It’s very hard to kick and I can feel the compression out of the exhaust so I don’t think compression is the issue.Just wanna know what I should do, haven’t owned a yz before so I could be not using the choke right or something. Thanks