Datona SX on Speed

Right Now!!! MUDDDDDDDYYYYYY!!!!

wish i could watch but... dont have speed. and plus its only reed. ricky left and stewart is injured

DAMN, I am watching it right now and the track is SOOOOOOO bad. I love it!!

The worst conditions I've ever seen! Is this Trey Canard's first season? He's Woopin Villipotto's A**!

This is madness!

see reed`s bike stall 2 corners from the finish? kevin windam won

craziest finish ever, I feel so bad for Reed, but at the same time happy for Windam. Sucks for Yamaha, showing their bike can't even last the race while Honda takes the podium...

Too bad for Reed, he was kickin butt until it died. The guy doesn't have the best of luck does he.

honda 4 life.....

i do have to give the yamaha bike some credit though.....i think reed was on the gas way to hard, i mean, shit, he was rev limiting ever corner, which is not needed and does not help at all

Sucks for Yamaha, showing their bike can't even last the race while Honda takes the podium...

Mostly luck...any bike on that track was withing a single gulp of water away from utter failure. Actually, I thought it sucked for the rest of the guys, Reed was flat out kicking everyone's ass....made them look bad....

Well, since its already spoiled for others (I thought you were supposed to put "spoiler" in the title).

****SPOILER********

It kinda looked like Reed gave his mechanic the "bird" when he was stalled, and uselessly trying to kick over that trashed Yamaha. If that is what I actually saw, how childish! I mean, yeah he is fast, and rode a great race, and I do feel a bit sorry for his luck...but come on! Grow up, is your mechanic really to blame?! I actually liked Reed before this race. Oh well, he is still ten times faster than I'll ever be.

Not that I am brand loyal (maybe a little), but this race was funny, considering all the Yamaha guys that boast and gloat that their bikes are far more reliable than the Hondas. Didn't Honda sweep the podium for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd?! Not bad for an unreliable bike, on such a brutal track. Ha ha. Congrats #14!

Someone please tell me how Reed still got 15 points! On the AMA's own website on the lap chart he isn't even on there on the last lap although it says he finished 6th...on what bike? Either way he should have been disqualified for cutting the track multiple times and I'm not just talking of the time he got back on next to Windham. Here's to Windham getting his momentum going and winning this championship!!!!!

:eek: reed

:thumbsup: windham

See when the kawi was stuck right up in the air lol good race tho but muddy

Someone please tell me how Reed still got 15 points! On the AMA's own website on the lap chart he isn't even on there on the last lap although it says he finished 6th...on what bike? Either way he should have been disqualified for cutting the track multiple times and I'm not just talking of the time he got back on next to Windham. Here's to Windham getting his momentum going and winning this championship!!!!!

Yeah, I noticed that too. Even before he took the shortcut back along Windham, on two of his corners, when he pushed to the outside, he simply went outside the course, onto the firmer ground to make up some before pulling back onto the track. I don't want to be the first to call #22 a less than honest rider, but man. Even the Reed fans had to see through that.

does any one elese think reed was to hard on his bike....he should know better. he had the damn thing on the pipe almost the whole race, i sounded like the bike never got under 11,000rpm's, its not like it takes that much to turn the wheele over in that slippery slop (espicially on a 450) he learned his lesson i guess

See when the kawi was stuck right up in the air lol good race tho but muddy

that was funney shit:applause:

Yeah! What he said!!

Go K Dub! :thumbsup:

Just another showing of how the AMA has no balls anymore to call anyone on anything and how they cater to the superstars of the sport. If Reed didn't push his bike over the finish line (pretty much impossible cause of the conditions) then how did he get 15 points, for signing up? Please!

Just another showing of how the AMA has no balls anymore to call anyone on anything and how they cater to the superstars of the sport. If Reed didn't push his bike over the finish line (pretty much impossible cause of the conditions) then how did he get 15 points, for signing up? Please!

Perhaps he finished enough laps to get sixth. He did cross the finish line, like 11 times, right?

I'm sure a lot of others made less laps than that...