Daytona SX....Anyone watching it

Yes you did. That was insane. Such a bummer cause reed was doing so much better than windham.

Oh well...I am not a Reed fan so I am happy.....look at all those Hondas in the top spots

Yes you did. That was insane. Such a bummer cause reed was doing so much better than windham.

Wonder what the ama would have done about that little course cut if Reed would have won though...

Oh well...I am not a Reed fan so I am happy.....look at all those Hondas in the top spots

don't forget about the honda that finished in LAST place ?

that was the craziest SX (SURVIVER cross) I have ever seen

did you see,I think it was Gibsons' bike,stuck straight up in the air???

glenn

yep 3 turns from the end,with over a minute lead.....but that little Yammie still has THE POINTS LEAD :eek:

glenn

:ride:?:ride: :ride: :ride::eek::(:o If only Stewart weren't hurt:p

don't forget about the honda that finished in LAST place :D

that was the craziest SX (SURVIVER cross) I have ever seen

did you see,I think it was Gibsons' bike,stuck straight up in the air???

glenn

Who cares who finishes last?????? 7 out of top 10 on Hondas ? :p Ya I saw Gibby's bike (whom I believed finished last on a Kawi:busted: )...freaking hilarious......there were some pissed off dudes riding that track:censored: ......can you call it a track LOL horrible.

You riding today? I am going out to that place that blows......sure would like to find that cool looking place you posted a while back.

I like desert wells. It is a great place to work on certain riding skills & can be made very fun even if it is mostly flat. Great place to play chase with a couple of fast riders.

I don't mind it either....just pisses me off that they gave me a ticket and that Gate 8 is locked. So I guess I will go to Gate 7 and rip all over that place today. Definitely going to hit that hip jump that I posted pics of Alec hitting a while back. Try to find some other jumps and work on my berm turns and high speed sweepers.........maybe do a little flat trackin too.

:eek::D:ride:?:ride: :ride: ?:eek: If only Stewart weren't hurt:p

Who cares who finishes last????:ride:? 7 out of top 10 on Hondas :(:o Ya I saw Gibby's bike (whom I believed finished last on a Kawi:busted: )...freaking hilarious......there were some pissed off dudes riding that track:censored: ......can you call it a track LOL horrible.

You riding today? I am going out to that place that blows......sure would like to find that cool looking place you posted a while back.

don't forget to add RC in there

what I mean is ,shouldn't ALL the hondas be up front???

technically,Tyler Bright finished last on a honda (dns),he got a 7th in his heat but not sure what happened in the main

my friend had stitch do his bike a couple of weeks ago,and we went out last weekend and he broke his collar bone!

I could show you that place and some others at the place that blows,anytime

glenn