07 RMZ450 Jetting Recommendation w/Full Pipe

I installed a Power-bomb Header and a FMF Q2 recently. I had some work done by the local Zook shop and the mechanic told me the bike ran great and did not need Jetting. Since, I have been having some sloppy throttle response and it seems to bog down before the power hits. I am also having problems with the kick-start, it is very hard to start (I am not sure if this could have anything to do with the Jetting so please don't slaughter me on this one...? ). If it does need Jetting, what would be recommended? Thanks.

07 RM-Z450, Desert/Trail Riding, Occasional Dune Trip. Range from Sea Level to 5000 ft. I will have to look up the stock settoings, I'm currently at work and don't know off hand. Hope this makes things a little bit easier.

idles nice? is the issue better or worse as the motor gains heat?

could you better decribe the problem?

The idle is not too bad. If its hot it will idle for a min and then die out. The bogging out definitly gets worse when its hot. the power is still there, but sometimes the bog appears vefore the power kicks in. The bike also backfires on deceleration. Hope this is enough info... Please let me know.