Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Did Yall see the Daytona Race !!!WOW!!!..............

That was some of the most excyting racing i have ever seen:eek: 4 foot deep ruts, 2 1/2 foot deep water puddles every where, bikes were getting stuck, the smoke was a rollin, WOW:crazy: .......and most of all......Reed was 3 turns away from the finish in the main event and his bike BLOWS 3 TURNS FROM THE FINISH, and turns in to a smoke bomb, no matter how much you hate reed you have to feel sorrey for the guy for something like that to happen.:thumbsup::eek::D:ride::lol::ride: :ride: :ride::cry:

yes, i just got done watching the race to. i was so mad when i saw that chad's bike quit on him when he was so close to the finish, i just wanted to turn off the tv and yell at it lol. but other than that it was some pretty intense racing and i cant believe that trey canard won another race!

That was an awesome race to watch! My favorite part was when the kawasaki rider was jumping up and down on his bike to get it unstuck from the mud.:thumbsup: . Yes you have to feel sorry for Reed, such a bummer but at least we had so many hondas on the podium:applause:

I have never seen so much water on the track. That was more like the Blackwater 100 than SX.

I have never seen so much water on the track. That was more like the Blackwater 100 than SX.

no doubt I think that was the nastiest supercross coditions I have ever seen.

Bryce

one word. crazy. and i feel sorry for Reed even tho im not a fan, that has to be the biggest disappointment after racing that race

The wife got out of bed to see what all noise was.(just me yelling at the TV):thumbsup:

I'm speechless.

Poor Chad.

Nice of Windham to be a good sport and say he was bummed for what happened to give him the win. [/sarcasm]

Yeah, KDub was all class. Sux so bad for Chad...but at least KDub was cool about it. :thumbsup:

Reed was cruising but he should have taken it a bit easier on his equipment considering. I think he was just riding it too hard. He was in the groove I know but he should have thought about how hard he was pounding that Yamaha.

How about Canard? Man this kid is for real. RV has got to be nervous now getting beat 3 times by him.

Reed was cruising but he should have taken it a bit easier on his equipment considering. I think he was just riding it too hard. He was in the groove I know but he should have thought about how hard he was pounding that Yamaha.

I was really suprised the Yamaha conked out.

How about Canard? Man this kid is for real. RV has got to be nervous now getting beat 3 times by him.

Tey Canard is a great kid met him at lorretas . He was real nice to my boys.

i agree that reed damn near got what he deserved (not really but) he was way to hard on the throttle, damn thing was rev limiting A LOT.....he should know better than that

he needs a throttle stop like on the little kid's 50cc's

Canard is an animal!

I'm not sure that was much of a RACE. 2 minute lap times,AND THE WINNER MADE A PIT STOP!!!!

glenn