Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Thats Karma For Chad Reed

He cut the track four times to his advantage and then bike blow up on last lap HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

He cut the track four times to his advantage and then bike blow up on last lap HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STFU ******* :thumbsup:

How do you figure? He didn't pass anyone so it was legal. I saw many riders go off the track tonight. Why do people jump on his nuts?

But he was ahead of KW before he went off the track. It is not like he was behind him and then cut the track to gain position.

That was great could not have happend to a better guy

also was Yamaha the only bike that quit ? if so that was great to HE HE

I think he would have won anyways. But if it was me that did that I would have been black flagged on the spot.

But he was ahead of KW before he went off the track. It is not like he was behind him and then cut the track to gain position.

And then Windham passed the position where Reed went off which is where Reed was supposed to reenter, but Reed then sped up through the infield to cut Windham off at the corner.

You do not have to reenter where you went off. You are allowed to advance as long as you don't pass another rider.

Cutting the track even just enough to get in front of Windam makes a huge difference because being in front of all the mud helps.

have you ever ridden on wet grass? I think I may prefer the water and mud myself

Bryce

And then Windham passed the position where Reed went off which is where Reed was supposed to reenter, but Reed then sped up through the infield to cut Windham off at the corner.

Your totally right when windom passed him he should not have raced around the outside to splash k-dub on the way back in. He gassed it every time he went off out of the mud!!!

have you ever ridden on wet grass? I think I may prefer the water and mud myself

Bryce

Come on man!

Chad was cutting for more time.. Yeah he probably was going fast enough to win without doing so, but when you go off the track you slow down to at least make it look like you arent just trying to get around part of the track. Reed was not slowing down off of the track. He had her pinned down the straight. He got what he deserved and it was hilarious when his bike took a crap. Karma.