Daytona Race...spoiler

Well, it was shown live so its hard to spoil. I bet Reed wishes he had his yz 250 tonight. It was probably one of the best races I have ever seen. If you missed it live, be sure and catch the replay. The results dont reflect anything that happened...as odd as that sounds.

I wish I could ride as well in dry conditions as Reed can with his bike running through axle deep water and mud. I dont believe I have ever seen anyone ride in mud like he can.

That was a very cool race:thumbsup: i could not believe some of the water holes they had to navigate through.

I never did figure out who the Kawi rider was that had his bike standing straight up, then climbed on top of the front tire and was jumping up and down to pry the reartire out of the mud. I can honestly say i've never seen that before

Well, it was shown live so its hard to spoil. I bet Reed wishes he had his yz 250 tonight. It was probably one of the best races I have ever seen. If you missed it live, be sure and catch the replay. The results dont reflect anything that happened...as odd as that sounds.

I wish I could ride as well in dry conditions as Reed can with his bike running through axle deep water and mud. I dont believe I have ever seen anyone ride in mud like he can.

He looks unbeatable when the retired one & the fastest one aren't in the arena.

I wish he's stand up and publicly thank the #s 4 & 7 for giving him this season.

Reed was really fast when he was off the track 2 or 3 times, especially when he stayed off the track to cut the corner and catch 14. Reeds motor blowing saved the AMA a tough decsion, Karma? Just my opinion, yours may vary....

That was a very cool race:thumbsup: i could not believe some of the water holes they had to navigate through.

I never did figure out who the Kawi rider was that had his bike standing straight up, then climbed on top of the front tire and was jumping up and down to pry the reartire out of the mud. I can honestly say i've never seen that before

I thought it might be Preston, but it was so muddy it was impossible to read the number.

Thats what i thought to but he didn't look tall enough, of course if he was standing in a 2' water hole:excuseme:

I would have loved to try one lap on someone else's bike.

I would have loved to try one lap on someone else's bike.

same here! :thumbsup:

whoa... i'd do it in a heartbeat looks like a blast..... and id need one hellava pressure washer

The water was DEEP. I thought the race would be a bore fest, but was actually very good.

The water was DEEP. I thought the race would be a bore fest, but was actually very good.

do you have any links to the video, RC?

did chad win or stalled his bike? how 'bout kevin?

I thought it might be Preston, but it was so muddy it was impossible to read the number.

You are correct sir. I was dieing in my seat watching that.

do you have any links to the video, RC?

did chad win or stalled his bike? how 'bout kevin?

*SPOILER*

Chads bike died w/ 3 corners left. Carmichael thought he fried the clutch. I thought he hydrolocked it with the way he hit every puddle. Reed never finished after a 62 second lead. KDub won it.

*SPOILER*

Chads bike died w/ 3 corners left. Carmichael thought he fried the clutch. I thought he hydrolocked it with the way he hit every puddle. Reed never finished after a 62 second lead. KDub won it.

oh my!!! :thumbsup:

anyone has a video yet?

was it the same site for the 2005 daytona race i just posted awhile back when reed won it with his YZ250?

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6299261P5755fMp