CAD Drawing of hubs for 01 520

Im ordering 2 wheel/rim/hub kits for my 01 520exc and the company Im going thru require a diagram to ensure they send the correct units.

Ideally they need Auto Cad style drawings.

Is there a database of drawings somewhere on line with the measurments and degree angles etc of hubs?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By TheCurtster
      Hi all,
      Well, I’m finally putting my faithful 97 XR400 out to pasture, and have joined the KTM family with a brand new 500 exc.  if Honda would only make a lightweight 400 size dualsport bike, I would....   never mind, that’s a different thread.
      So here I am.  I don’t race, I’m getting old, and this will probably be my last dirt bike I own.  I’d like to keep it for 20 years like I did with my Honda.  I’ll try my best to keep up with the flood of maintenance (what’s the crank rebuild interval for a XR?  40,000 miles?). Anyways, looking for suggestions so I can enjoy this bike into my 70’s.  A skid plate looks to be needed, and some way to tuck the license plate up and still be legal are in my future.  Thoughts?
      Thanks,
      Curt,

• By Jay_112
      Hey all,
      My name is Jay and i'm new to the forum community but not new to the sport. However I have reached my limit with my expertise and am hoping some of you may be of some help. Without further ado...
        I've stuck to a track most my life, I.E. Motocross, arena cross and outdoor national style tracks. I've made the difficult decision to leave to tracks to the young guns and ride more single track and trail riding up in the mountains. So i started by selling me Factory SLM racing 2012 Yz450F, yes i cried when he drove off with her. But i looked to greener pastures with hopes to have a KTM 500exc, Beta 500rr-s or a Husqvarna FE501. However, almost a year later and I still don't have a shiny new dirt magnet in my shop. I'm in the final deliberations and have narrowed it between KTM and BETA, with me leaning towards the BETA. This is where you come in.
      I would like to know the following.
      Is the Beta service intervals as daunting as the KTM's?
      Is the cost of parts between the two noticeable? And are the just as readily available?
      Those that have a 2017 of either bike, How are they holding up? Can I expect this bike to hold up like a 1985 XR250 (An almost impossible feat)?
      What are any major concerns about either bike?
      and finally what made you choose one or the other?

Thank you for your efforts and advice. I appreciate it.

• By jaworskime
      I have had this issue happen twice,  my efi and low fuel light are coming on, the bike will idle but soon as you give it gas it will sputter and die. The lights aren't on until you roll the throttle back.  Any ideas? Also the electric start won't work. Have to kick the bike to start,  and the computer doesn't come on when you turn the key and flip the switch to start,. Assuming it's a wiring  issue or fuel pump issue,  any help would be appreciated. 
    • By motf
      quick, question - is it doable without removing the tank?
      thanks
    • By KeyKeeper
      I noticed my shock spring almost touching my exhaust on 06 525exc.  I pushed on the spring with my hand and the swing arm moved over 1/8"! 
      I know that cant be right but looking at the schematic view of the bearing layout, wth holds the swing arm from moving side to side?  I see the bearings, sleeve, seals and some small cap type things that go on the end of the sleeves  (outer end) but what actually keep the swing arm from sliding side to side inside the bearings?  Looking at mine there appears to be some sort of spacer on the left side between the swing arm and frame beam but on the right, it just looks like the sleeve mates up to the frame?  Am I missing something on one side?  Got this bike in a trade.  So far the motor has been rebuilt at cannon racecraft in OKC, forks rebuilt, and its super clean and runs great other than it needed valve lash set.  So it seems odd that an important part like a swing arm spacer would be mia.  Any ideas?