Rear indicators not working!

Hi got a Husqvarna 610 SM 2002, and am slowly getting round to fixing a load of small issues ready for the summer :eek:

My next fix is the rear indicators. They currently do not work, the front two are fine and flash as normal but the rear two don't do anything, wiring looks perfect and was wondering if anyone has come over this before or may have some suggestions?

I disconnected each rear indicator and put a battery on to the wires, they both light up fine so it must be further up the line somewhere :thumbsup:

Hi got a Husqvarna 610 SM 2002, and am slowly getting round to fixing a load of small issues ready for the summer :eek:

My next fix is the rear indicators. They currently do not work, the front two are fine and flash as normal but the rear two don't do anything, wiring looks perfect and was wondering if anyone has come over this before or may have some suggestions?

I disconnected each rear indicator and put a battery on to the wires, they both light up fine so it must be further up the line somewhere :thumbsup:

I have a 07 TE510. Had the same problem with the rear left, front left was working. Problem was a loose connection inside the signal itself.

I have a 07 TE510. Had the same problem with the rear left, front left was working. Problem was a loose connection inside the signal itself.

Sorry, I failed to read your last sentence.