CT Riders Needed

Hello All. I am from the Harwinton area and have plated machines. I need other guys to ride with as riding alone is getting boring. I have allot of areas to ride and have access to legal land if needed. I would also like to check out your local trails. If you can get out during the week once and a while even better.

Hey man just let me know!!! and lets ride!!

Have you ever ridden the powerlines off of 118 in Harwinton?

There's a ton of stuff in Burlington/Harwinton. You just have to know where to look. I used to live in Burlington right behind Lewis Mills and I had tons of riding spots in Burlington and Harwinton. I'm bringing my bike up from New Jersey next week and I'm spending my whole spring break up there at a friend's house. A few TT members want to ride with me and a few have asked me for some spots in Burlington. I'm thinking of doing a mini TT ride. Care to join?

I have been meaning to hit those power lines. Are they worh it? Yeah for sure hit me up when you come up. BTW best to keep this stuff on PM incase the Encon guys are watching these posts.

What made you go to Jersey? Finding any spots?

Hey count me in.Im in Berlin ride an xr650L.I also have a place in vt...

PM sent.

My Dad's job caused the move. I haven't really found any spots down here with winter and all but I'm starting to meet kids who ride, so I'm very excited to ride those areas when it warms up. The powerlines up there are a lot of fun. It's all high speed stuff.

Hello All. I am from the Harwinton area and have plated machines. I need other guys to ride with as riding alone is getting boring. I have allot of areas to ride and have access to legal land if needed. I would also like to check out your local trails. If you can get out during the week once and a while even better.

Hey man just let me know!!! and lets ride!!

You had me at "legal land" :thumbsup:

I am in Danbury and am always looking for a place to ride. I have a plated CRF450X. It looks like you are close to the Dam, have you ridden there?

What kind of legal land do you have access to?

What do you ride, how long ya been riding, type of riding?

Tell me more, PM me if you like. I'm not too far away and I can take days off during the week.

Mike

You guys should check out Berkshire Trail Riders Association.

www.mudslinger.org

they meet 1st Thursday of each month in Barkhamsted, CT

You guys should check out Berkshire Trail Riders Association.

www.mudslinger.org

they meet 1st Thursday of each month in Barkhamsted, CT

I ride with a few of those guys weekly. Mostly Paul and Toots but Skip and Kurt come out too, just not as often

I would be interested in a ride. I live in Torrington.

PM me. Thanks.

I shound have clarified here a little. I do primary trails rides and am in my 40's. So I am not into allot of crazy hair raising rides those days are over!

do you ever ride during the week or only on weekends? pm me im in NY but plated and willing to drive to CT.

40's. So I am not into allot of crazy hair raising rides those days are over!
crazy hair raising rides..??...thats the best kind...ha..ha..ha.....

Thanks for the guys who made the effort to hook up. Had some fun rides with more to come!!!