CT Riders Needed

Hello All. I am from the Harwinton area and have plated machines. I need other guys to ride with as riding alone is getting boring. I have allot of areas to ride and have access to legal land if needed. I would also like to check out your local trails. If you can get out during the week once and a while even better.

Hey man just let me know!!! and lets ride!!

Have you ever ridden the powerlines off of 118 in Harwinton?

There's a ton of stuff in Burlington/Harwinton. You just have to know where to look. I used to live in Burlington right behind Lewis Mills and I had tons of riding spots in Burlington and Harwinton. I'm bringing my bike up from New Jersey next week and I'm spending my whole spring break up there at a friend's house. A few TT members want to ride with me and a few have asked me for some spots in Burlington. I'm thinking of doing a mini TT ride. Care to join?

Hello All. I am from the Harwinton area and have plated machines. I need other guys to ride with as riding alone is getting boring. I have allot of areas to ride and have access to legal land if needed. I would also like to check out your local trails. If you can get out during the week once and a while even better.

Hey man just let me know!!! and lets ride!!

You had me at "legal land" ?

I am in Danbury and am always looking for a place to ride. I have a plated CRF450X. It looks like you are close to the Dam, have you ridden there?

What kind of legal land do you have access to?

What do you ride, how long ya been riding, type of riding?

Tell me more, PM me if you like. I'm not too far away and I can take days off during the week.

Mike

• 1 month later...