Sign in to follow this  

What is KLX size or CRF size

So I am still looking around for a pitbike. Just wondering what is CRF50 size and what is KLX 110 size as far as the chinese bikes? Is it safe to assume if the plastics look like CRF/KLX that is the size? Even w/dimensions listed it is hard to tell w/some of them. Thanks in advance.

In general, you can assume that the plastics go along with size. Not in every case, but most. OGM SX150 Pro is midsize and uses KLX plastic. SSR SBA is crf based and uses crf plastic.

Exception - G2 moto uses crf plastic and is a bit larger than some crf based bikes and has 14/12 wheels. SSR will soon have out a midsize that uses CRF70 plastic, so you just have to ask around.

Thanks, and any motor that I should stay away from?

the newer china engins are pretty good Lifan, Jailing, YX, GPX all have a good reputation.

the newer china engins are pretty good Lifan, Jailing, YX, GPX all have a good reputation.

I agree with that. Do be aware that those engines are all sometimes imported by others who put their name on them. EG: OGM, Thumpstar and others.

So I have a question. I just bought pitster pro X2 and i want to replace the graphics and the plastics so i can buy the exact same ones as the CRF50 and it will fit? Also is it the same for pipes? Will a pipe that fits CRF also fit my X2?

So I have a question. I just bought pitster pro X2 and i want to replace the graphics and the plastics so i can buy the exact same ones as the CRF50 and it will fit? Also is it the same for pipes? Will a pipe that fits CRF also fit my X2?

As for pipes....from what I gather, the crf50 pipe/muffler will fit but you will need to use an adjustable mounting bracket. The exhausts that aren't adjustable where they mount will not line up....at least on my SB-A

As for pipes....from what I gather, the crf50 pipe/muffler will fit but you will need to use an adjustable mounting bracket. The exhausts that aren't adjustable where they mount will not line up....at least on my SB-A

I believe he is correct about the pipe. The graphics however, are compatible with crf50 graphics.