2008 AMA Supercross Rd 10 Daytona - Torrent

HMm, it´s a seeding problem now for sure..

heybuddy - What? , since when was it illegal to record tv programs? Have I missed something?

// Anders

www.AndersMx.se

the uploader "slicknick" over on mininova doesnt have a very fast upload rate, it usually takes a day or so to get it up, then tehre will be a 100 or so seeds, everyone right now is somewhere around 19% (d/l as he is uploading)

ever listen ot those little 10 sec tidbits they have on sports events about how its not supposed to be copied/distributed/blah blah blah without permission?

im not rying to be a d!ck, just saying i didnt think TT was a site that would accept stuff like this.

I am pretty sure I burned a disc now call me stupid,please,but I cant get it to play. Any suggestions??

on your computer or DVD player?

if DVD - if you dont havea divx DVD player then you need something like nero to convert it to a DVD palyable format

if CD on computer - then you need the divx codec, just google divx and get the codec

I am pretty sure I burned a disc now call me stupid,please,but I cant get it to play. Any suggestions??

OK your stupid.

If you are talking about this torrent, then you won't have the complete file, seeing as we are all currently sitting at 30%.

If your talking about another video file you already have then check what format its in.

I recognize a couple names on here. For a while there I was uploading from home and work but I think they blocked that off because I can't use utorrent anymore at work it doesnt move. Does anybody know about utorrent? If I right click on the torrent im uploading there is an option for "initial seeding". Would it help if I clicked that I tried to look into it but I had no luck?