Sign in to follow this  

The Transorientale Rally: 10,000km from St. Petersburg to Beijing!!

http://www.transorientale.com/

this looks sick, just read about it in the new issue of motocross digital. It's a 10,000 mile enduro/rally from st. petersburg to beijing. apparently they will take care of all the shipping from st. petersburg and back from beijing too according to mxdigital. that must be an amazing and scenic trip, wish i could do it. I dont think there will be many more years when a ride like this makes sense, since China is building roads across it's country like crazy. Soon there might be highways across china, and it will be like trying to off-road through the US.

http://www.transorientale.com/

this looks sick, just read about it in the new issue of motocross digital. It's a 10,000 mile enduro/rally from st. petersburg to beijing. apparently they will take care of all the shipping from st. petersburg and back from beijing too according to mxdigital. that must be an amazing and scenic trip, wish i could do it. I dont think there will be many more years when a ride like this makes sense, since China is building roads across it's country like crazy. Soon there might be highways across china, and it will be like trying to off-road through the US.

Would be awsome especially since Dakar has been halted!

After seeing pictures of Mongolia once with it's rolling hills and mountain, grass planes, and forrests, and watching that movie Hero and seeing the desert scenes i've always thought a ride through this area of the world would be amazing.

Dakar has not been haulted! It is in South America! January 4th. On Versus, check it out!!!!!