Once you go black, you never go back!*(lots of pics)*

I finally got all my graphics, plastics, and preprints! I love it. now for some black rims :thumbsup::eek::D

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

and the garage!

IMG_0269.jpg

tell me what you think!

i think it looks great!

Nice Bike.I think it would look awesome with black rims. But your seat bump looks a little strange, how did you make it?

Looks amazing, great job. IMO, those black fenders look much better than the red with those graphics :thumbsup:

Nice Bike.I think it would look awesome with black rims. But your seat bump looks a little strange, how did you make it?

yeah the bump is still iffy. i took some foam from a garden mat, cut it and stacked it and then wrapped it with ducttape, then glued it to the seat foam. imo its better than spending money on a new seat for the same effect.

yeah the bump is still iffy. i took some foam from a garden mat, cut it and stacked it and then wrapped it with ducttape, then glued it to the seat foam. imo its better than spending money on a new seat for the same effect.

Exactly, I plan on doing that too, but with an old bar pad foam.

Looks great! I like the set up in your garage aswell.

you did a nice job w/the graffix.i was going to say i bet you cant wait for the snow to melt then i saw your garage pic. nice toys.

you did a nice job w/the graffix.i was going to say i bet you cant wait for the snow to melt then i saw your garage pic. nice toys.

oh trust me, its been raining so the snowmobiling's done for the year. i definetely cant wait for the snow to melt!

Where did you get the gripper material for the frame?

Great looking bike for sure. Im doing mine as well right now and I really appreciate the pics. Thanks for sharing. You have a great looking place. Love the toys. I think we would get along real well. A toy for every season. I have to fly out for a differant season but thats why they call it vacation.

Lowes. its Industrial griptape that you'd put on stairs. its only like 4 bucks for a big piece. i've got plenty left over.

Where did you get the gripper material for the frame?

I would say its just regular grip tape for a skateboard.

Great looking bike for sure. Im doing mine as well right now and I really appreciate the pics. Thanks for sharing. You have a great looking place. Love the toys. I think we would get along real well. A toy for every season. I have to fly out for a differant season but thats why they call it vacation.

haha yeah. i like it up here, cause we have 4 solid months of snow, like 2 of spring/fall, and the rest is summer. its really beautiful. i use the fourwheeler when its too muddy or cold to ride the bike.

IMG_0087.jpg

those are my sleds.^ dads is the one in the garage. the 800(yellow) is being rebuilt so i rode the GSX this winter. i'm putting the same windshield/handguards/risers as on dads on the 800 next year too.

I would say its just regular grip tape for a skateboard.

nope, its a lot tougher.

Looks really good.

looks good , i like the pre prints alot :thumbsup:

Nice garage!! Hell yea. Bike is sweet too...

dammnnnn thats nice

that title is just downright inappropriate, i've seen it written way too many times :thumbsup: , but killer bike!!