what to do with all of these...

ThumperTalk stickers???

The incubation phase has passed and I've now reached full scale infection with the DRZ mod disease. With every shipment from the TT store I get another one of the small stickers.

So far I've got one on my SM's fork protector and one on my Craftsman tool box. A third is sitting on my kitchen table waiting for me to stick it to something, and now I've ordered more stuff that I'm sure will have a sticker with it!

So for those of you that have been modding your DRZ for longer than my two weeks....what creative places have you come up with for these?

I have a small bag, filled with all the stickers I have gotten, probably a hundred in there!

aw man i feel like i missed out! didnt get a sticker with my order from tt!:thumbsup:

My tool box used to be Blue with Grey drawers .... now its sticker colors ... over the years ... orders .... races .... shows ... yah just gather them. So I repaint my toolbox :thumbsup:

The inside lid of my top box on my DL1000 is covered also.

I try to find kids who would like them and then ask their parents if it is OK before I give the stickers to their kids.

I get the magnetic vinyl sheets for covering your furnace vents and stick them on. Then I cut them out with an exacto knife and use them for refrigerator magnets or stick them to the tailgate on my truck

ThumperTalk stickers???

The incubation phase has passed and I've now reached full scale infection with the DRZ mod disease. With every shipment from the TT store I get another one of the small stickers.

So far I've got one on my SM's fork protector and one on my Craftsman tool box. A third is sitting on my kitchen table waiting for me to stick it to something, and now I've ordered more stuff that I'm sure will have a sticker with it!

So for those of you that have been modding your DRZ for longer than my two weeks....what creative places have you come up with for these?

I know it's been said before, but this post is worthless without pics:p

aw man i feel like i missed out! didnt get a sticker with my order from tt!:thumbsup:

me either. I figured for a 200$ order I'd get some love...

48$ to Forrest got me a catalog and more stickes than I have space for. :eek:

I get the magnetic vinyl sheets for covering your furnace vents and stick them on. Then I cut them out with an exacto knife and use them for refrigerator magnets or stick them to the tailgate on my truck

bored much?

If anyone wants to donate a Silkolene sticker PM me:thumbsup: