Sign in to follow this  

Good new article written by David Knight about the new 450 exc-r

in the new motocross digital, David knight penned an article on his new 450, the next GNCC season, and how happy and excited he is with the new bike. and it shows, cuz he won the first round. I'd copy paste the article but it won't let me. just download the new free issue. it's like page 5.

Thanks will try and have a look. Am looking at the new 530 looks the same as the 450....

Thanks will try and have a look. Am looking at the new 530 looks the same as the 450....

You will not be disappointed. Awesome bike. Now if only I could keep up on the maintenance and stay away from what ever did this.

P3140008.jpg

in the new motocross digital, David knight penned an article on his new 450, the next GNCC season, and how happy and excited he is with the new bike. and it shows, cuz he won the first round. I'd copy paste the article but it won't let me. just download the new free issue. it's like page 5.

What's the web-site address? :confused:

http://www.*********************/

But you have to subscribe. I tried twice last week but no email from them so I cannot read the article. Maybe they do not like me.:confused:

edit - looks like the web site is getting censored, why does this happen? Try motocrossdigital dot com