best yoshi for drz 400 s

Hello, my I know what Yoshi is better for my DRZ 400 S?:

- RS 3 for S model with stock S header

- RS 3 for E model with stock E header (or with FMF power bomb for E model, I have both)

- RS 3 full system for model E

- RS 2 full system for model S.

And about rejetting, if is necessary? Thamks, I need information as soon as possible to do the best joice!

Rs 3 full (for E) and rs 2 (for S) have two very different headers, the first shorter, what may be the reason? And performance? And is necessary to change jets?

How do you know this? I dont believe it to be true.

As for Jetting, Yes it will be needed. Depends on your altitude and carb u have.

I saw that RS3 header was so, shorter and with a shape very different from the stock one, like the header of RS 2 is quite similar to the original, or it seems so. Perhaps I saw an old model? And where is better to buy this ehaust, to have good price whit fast and sure delivery to Italy?

The Yoshi header is alot shorter, as the mid pipe is longer to make up the difference. RS3 and RS2 are the same, just with different muffler styles.

Cheapest and best place to buy any exhaust is the TT store, good service and quick delivery

The FMF header is made to work with the stock muffler(or a slip-on) so it is compromised. The diameter is the same as the stock header, atleast at the joint. If you want the most power for your bike, a full system is the best option. And the Yosh ti is the best of the full systems. All the other full systems are about the same in my opinion. Just pick the one that has the sound and look you like.

If you plan on doing a big bore kit down the road, go with the Yosh ti.

I just put a full stainless RS2 on my S. I emailes Eddie about the 3x3 and rejet twice. one with RS2 and one without, jetting was the same at 1200' elevation.

It fit on really except that it just touches my UUnabikers.

Ran it for about 10 min the other night and no problems

The "best" is the Ti but it is the most expensive. I like the stainless RS2.

Is this Used E RS3 a full system or a slip on.

If its a slip on for the E, it will not fit the S header without modifaction (due to difference in diameter)

If its a full system it'll be fine.

RS3 for an E and RS2 for an S are the same pipe, just with different mounting systems.

I'm pretty sure the TT Store sell the DJ kit.

The DJ kit has better selection of Jets needles and comes with the correct Pilot jet, which you have to buy separately in the Dynojet kit.

Not sure on cost, as i have never bought one.

Where did you buy the JD kit? I don't know this kit, what about it and the differences fron DJ (and the cost)?
you can get the JD kit at the TT store.the JD kit is better only because it comes with more hardware(ie;pilot jet and 2 different needles and allen head bowl screws)the DJ kit uses a needle with much more taper so that you can use a smaller main jet.