White plastics on KXF bikes

Wouldn't the 08 KX450F look badass with white plastics? It already has an all black seat, and black rims, so I think they would look awsome. I did a good amount of searching around, and I cant really find any graphic kits that would look remotly good on the bikes without alot of green on the stickers. I was really interested in the YZ450F but now the KXF has my attention.

search in the kx250f forum, there was 1 or2 guys that had all white kxfs. looked really good, trick is finding good shroud graphics to go with it thogh.

Yeah the only good ones I found were made by mudpunk, in fact thats probably almost THE best looking bike I'v ever seen.

EDIT:I cant really find much of anything on them.

yeah im looking for plastics for my 08 as well, white would be the shit!

Yeah the only good ones I found were made by mudpunk, in fact thats probably almost THE best looking bike I'v ever seen.

EDIT:I cant really find much of anything on them.

mud punk is pretty nice looking but they whole site is in german... *shurgs*

The portuguese company POLSPORT make white plast for Kawasaki Kxf450.

It looks very nice.

UFO Plastic & ZLT Graphics NOTE - The upper shrouds only come in black. Bottom half is white:KAWI001.jpg

That is TIGHT!

That is TIGHT!

Thanks, looks super fast in the back of the truck:thumbsup:

That is TIGHT!

WORD! Damn it, I didn't need to spend any more money on my bike!!!! But that looks smooth....

OK where the hell can i order these?????

i got my cc ready!!

need a set for a 08kx450 and 250f

someone helkp!!!! pickin up the new bikes soon and dont wanna bag the stocks

OK where the hell can i order these?????

i got my cc ready!!

need a set for a 08kx450 and 250f

someone helkp!!!! pickin up the new bikes soon and dont wanna bag the stocks

UFO Plastics. Just Google it.

www.zltmxid.com (800)958-7737 for the graphics. All custom work. They can do anything you want.

Yeah, but no one at all lists white plastics....i dont order locally. i order online and save hundreds! it sucks when you live in canada

Yeah, but no one at all lists white plastics....i dont order locally. i order online and save hundreds! it sucks when you live in canada

Got the UFO's online directly from UFO.

How do i order from them directly? im on their website and doesnt look like i can at all. do i phone them? wouldnt they be dealer only or something

How do i order from them directly? im on their website and doesnt look like i can at all. do i phone them? wouldnt they be dealer only or something

Could probably call them. I just selected Kawi from the home page, then kx450 then 2008 then select the part you want then add to cart....

on what site? **** i feel like a noob, i was on ufoplast and i coulcnt add anything to a cart.....can u gimme a website??!! sorry man

KawisNewGraphics-Feb2009VUmechanic.jpg