The Suzuki DR650SM HSC Edition !!!

Hello my DR loving friends!!!

The latest project is done and I hope you gonna digg this :thumbsup:. The ultimate everyday supermoto! And you know it, the DR is the shit!

Many more photos, info and exact modificationslist on the homepage:

http://www.huttenatt.com

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

Feel free to leave a comment!!!

Cheers all from the DR loving country, Sweden :eek:

Slick!

Nice! Love the white wheels.

superb:worthy:

from wich bike is the front fork???

Nice ride....I like the up swept exhaust......cool looking blinkers

Nice work.................great website also!

Great Job!! Did you shorten the forks?

Damn straight, the DR is the poop. Good job on your moto. I see you're running the Mikuni TM40. How's that working for you?

thats awesome!!! great lookin bike man!! :thumbsup:

Very nice!:eek::D:thumbsup:

Very nice looking bike there! I like the all white look.

I did think about going with white rims, you just confirmed it,:thumbsup: i should have done it. Nice job

Awesome bike!! :thumbsup:

Looks like the KTM front with WP USD forks on mine, although you have the Behringer brakes vs my stock Brembo P4s. Had them on a previous LC4 and they are VERY good brakes with the right compound pads.

The forks is from a Husaberg, with the supermoto springs. They have always been a number one criteria, I just love USD forks! I have not shorten them, perfekt fit!

Damn straight, the DR is the poop. Good job on your moto. I see you're running the Mikuni TM40. How's that working for you?

I was very surprised when I first started her up, it runs superb! Direct respons when hitting the trottle, no lag at all! It really runs like a ******* dream! I bought the carb already set up for the DR at hessler-motorsport.de. I think that helped alot.

Oh yeah and the WHITE Dr is making a come back:)

Could you share more details on that Magura clutch set up?:thumbsup:

Could you share more details on that Magura clutch set up?:thumbsup:

It is a so called Magura hymec hydraulic clutch that converts the wire to hydraulic. Awesome feeling! It has a normal master pump at the handlebar and another secondarypump at the clutch arm that pulls a little bit of wire. I attach a picture of the secondary pump. And by the way the hymec set was original to a Yamaha 250F -04, but it had the same lenght of hose as the original wire. The last bit of wire is a little modified though.

Hope you understand me. I feel very limited explaining things good in english.

DSCN1372.jpg

Hello my DR loving friends!!!

I was wondering when you were going to post the final results... The bike is beautiful! :eek::thumbsup:

Hope you understand me. I feel very limited explaining things good in english.

DSC_0004.jpg

a picture says a thousand words and the translation is excellent!

awesome job dude!:thumbsup:

Okay so now you've me thinking SM. Great looking bike. Alot of original ideas and parts from the look of it. Hope it's as fun as it looks.

WOW!

Hella nice job dude.