Sign in to follow this  

Facelift for the DRZ at least ?

Secretly we are all hoping for a 6 speed 45 bhp alu framed DRZ 450 but that hope is dwindling each year :thumbsup: New bikes like the 690 KTM, 610 Husky and X-Challenge Beemers all have newer modern sharp styling. I have even been thinking about mounting a RMZ rear fender but had to settle with the front. I love my DRZ and it's still number one in my books but please Suzuki can we please have a slight facelift at least ?

Secretly we are all hoping for a 6 speed 45 bhp alu framed DRZ 450 but that hope is dwindling each year :thumbsup: New bikes like the 690 KTM, 610 Husky and X-Challenge Beemers all have newer modern sharp styling. I have even been thinking about mounting a RMZ rear fender but had to settle with the front. I love my DRZ and it's still number one in my books but please Suzuki can we please have a slight facelift at least ?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.. So few vehicle manufacturers get that simple adage these days..

-Peter

Screw the glam pack. Give me a 450 efi and a usable six speed and I'd be happy.

Kawasaki have done it with the KLR and although I think it's still butt ugly the price is almost the same as the old model.

Kawasaki have done it with the KLR and although I think it's still butt ugly the price is almost the same as the old model.

Isn't it like 40 pounds heavier, too?

I guess that's a good bike for some, but for my application it just doesn't interest me at all...

Much more than a styling update. The engine head is completely redisigned, new exhaust system, new suspension, brakes etc. It is more new than old.

I have one, not sure if they made a better klr but they did make a much better tengai:thumbsup: