Sign in to follow this  

I gotta show it off!!!!!!!!!

Its a YZ400 With 320 rotor on 17 Excels. Lots of little mods and its plated for colorado.

DSC00687.JPG

DSC00688.JPG

And Yes I know the chain is too Loose

DSC00691.JPG

See the typing above the bottom pic. I adjusted it and rode around for a little bit. RUNS GOOD.

BIG PICS - little type!!!! :eek::thumbsup::D

What about the lights? What are you gonna do about them? Do you need them there to be street legal? Your avatar is yummy BTW.

What size Clarke tank is that?

Lights are coming up. I havent decided what I am going to do regarding them. The tank is a 3.3 gallon. I have a bunch of early GSXR stuff that I am selling on Ebay and I am using that money to do a stator/rotor/lighting kit.

The Avatar is My Ex Fiancee and is up there because it makes me grin. i dont deal with her anymore but the picture still makes me smile. We had some good times even with all of her lies.

The Avatar is My Ex Fiancee and is up there because it makes me grin. i dont deal with her anymore but the picture still makes me smile. We had some good times even with all of her lies.

i bet she was "fun" :thumbsup:

i recognize your avatar from supermotojunkie.com. (how could you forget an avatar liek that???) my username is "squidrider"

Nice bike btw, lovin the wheels, looking for a set for my DRZ right now..

Built it to ride. Not clean. Road grime from bein on my trailer. If this snow stops I will clean it up again tomorrow.

I am so Glad you pointed that out. I would have never noticed. Hell I would have never put a note above the bottom pic pointing out that I know the chain is loose. and Yes I am a smartass <Grin>

Cool looking bike. Nice mods. I cant help but think of the greatest mx movie ever made "Supercross" Remember when homeboys hotty said "Whats up with that pos?" Not calling your a pos but it sure does make me think of the great Carlile brothers. You just gonna keep it for gas savings,or are you gonna motard it? Seriously I like what you have going on there. Get that baby lighted up and throw some really agressive graffics on her and see what your local cops do. :ride::thumbsup::eek::D

What's with the 3 holes drilled in the swinger??

Looks like your ex is puts her Lady Bic to good use. Bravo!!