hollister hills upper ranch

hows the track?

4 hours, and not one response................ I guess that says it all:busted:

I want to go ride Hollister next weekend for the first time.....does the track suck?? Hope not.

the lower ranch is preety good for trails but i havnt been to the upper ranch before i herd theres a track

Is it green sticker only?

The 2way trails at Hollister are are very wide and short. They also have large 2way signs where they end and begin.

Red sticker season starts in May.

The GP track at the Upper ranch is open for special events only, It's not a regular ohv area.

That video above is all 1way trail except where they passed the two quads, safest place I've ever ridden.

I want to go ride Hollister next weekend for the first time.....does the track suck?? Hope not.

I wouldn't go to Hollister next weekend unless you are planning on racing.

hows the track?

If you like a natural terrain motocross track the GP track up there is pretty decent. I've ridden most of it at vintage TT and open traction events. It can get real dry, slick and dusty if they don't water it.

There are no motorcycle riding tracks in the upper ranch. That section is for 4x4 vehicles only. There is a Gran Prix track north of the upper ranch that is for special event closed courses only. All of the motorcylcle tracks are located in the lower ranch. There is an MX track, TT track, Lodge MX track, Vintage track, and ATV track. Hope that helps.

i was there today. its a very good all around riding park. motocross track is nice. a lot of one way trails/singletrack. the upper ranch has a pro gp track and 4x4 area

There are no motorcycle riding tracks in the upper ranch. That section is for 4x4 vehicles only. There is a Gran Prix track north of the upper ranch that is for special event closed courses only. All of the motorcylcle tracks are located in the lower ranch. There is an MX track, TT track, Lodge MX track, Vintage track, and ATV track. Hope that helps.

Absolutely right closed course special events only for motorcycles.