06 ktm sxf250

How much should i offer for a brand new 250f sxf?

how much is the guy asking?

and where in pennsylvania are u in.

how much is the guy asking?

and where in pennsylvania are u in.

im in philadelphia but i have a connection where to get a brand new one just out of the crate how much should i offer i was thinkin 4k?

4 would be nice for a new one, the lower the better.

im towards pittsburgh.

4 would be nice for a new one, the lower the better.

im towards pittsburgh.

okay yea ur far frm me let ya kno how i make out just sent him the offer...

best of luck

best of luck

wow didnt even take notice u have an 06 ktm 250sxf how ya like it?

i love it to tell you the truth, more than my honda. i got it for 3000 and it looked like new. the engine pulls in all the gears.

only advice i would say dont strip your kickstart bolt...haha look at some of my previous threads.

and learn how to tune your carb... i didnt think it would foul my plug, i ran too rich

its around 30 degrees and it starts in like 4 kicks.

with a bad plug around 500...

but those were my mistakes not ktms....

OHH WAIT THE GAS CAP, THAT THING IS A sdjf as well. i make a gasket with electrical tape.

other than that i love riding it. i need to get use to the handling but thats all.

good bike, i personally think the 06 is the best year for looks on the ktm, i dont like the 07-08 the plastics reduce every year. almost naked :thumbsup:

p1010011cn4.jpg

Love mine too :thumbsup: And I like those Orange numbers hondarider192...mmm sexy ktms

myktm.jpg

thanks bmxer

i think im the only one with those !!!

Yeah I read about the carb issue how it needs to be rejetted... But thats no big deal im jus worried bou if i can get this bike for that kinda deal or not..:eek::thumbsup: These things make alot of horse power tho...always wanted to try orange i have a 07 yz250 2 stroke as of now..

2 strokes, haha what are those???

THey're beautss thats what!...

Best price the dude can give me is 4500+ shipping