Sign in to follow this  

It`s in the Garage! `08 TE610

Put it in the truck this morning at BMW of Fresno and now its in my garage.I As soon as I pulled it off the truck I fixed the KICKSTAND.

Malhusky

Sweet. :thumbsup: Welcome to the fold. Post up some pic and info when you can. Thanks.

Congratulations and welcome to the fold. You are going to love that bike. Gee if we get just a few more 610 owners around here we might be able to call our little group mainstream instead of a cult.:thumbsup:

Fantastic!! Enjoy!!!!

Give a few updates once you get a few miles on it and post a couple pics...:thumbsup:

Great, finally. Please, please type up some ride reports, impressions of how it looks, what you might do with it (e.g. new pipe etc) and LOTS of photos. Make this thread the biggest 610 thread on TT.

If there is ANY possibility you might be able to confirm if a 08 TE610 12.5 litre EFI tank fits the 08 TE510 (with it's 7.2L tank) you will make us 510 owners very grateful... :thumbsup:

Do you have any TE510 buddies ?

have fun with the bike, i kinda missed this is mostly a dirtbike forum,(smr450) bigger gas tanks, I get it. was there somthing wrong with your kick stand or is it awkard with equipment /spares strapped to your bike?

I think he is talking about the auto retract feature. It's a love/hate thing. TW

What's going on, is the 610 now stuck in the shed and you aren't riding it? How about a ride report/review and some pictures.....please!

actually I have been just putting around the local college grounds to break it in.I am just recovering from open heart surgery (January-15)Not quite ready for much else,But SOON.

Malhusky

• Like 1

actually I have been just putting around the local college grounds to break it in.I am just recovering from open heart surgery (January-15)Not quite ready for much else,But SOON.

Malhusky

Heal up!

Being out of commission is no fun!

Malhusky

Best of wishes for you partner. At least you know you have some good times waiting for you while you are on the mend.:confused:

righto you woose, you've had enough time to recover from your minor health scare. Now it is time to post those ride reviews of the 610, your bling purchases etc etc.

Malhusky

How's the 610 break-in and your recovery coming along?

malhusky,

Congrats on your purchase, and I hope you heal up soon. I can’t wait to read some ride reports and enjoy some pictures of your adventures. I am days away from acquiring the 08 TE610 myself. I would really like to know what your first impressions are of the bike. I am mostly curious about the FI and the feedback from the front suspension.

Malhusky

Heal up and get riding!:thumbsup: Congrats on the Husky, you'll love it.

Norman