Hell NO Tell Me You Didn't Old-Man

Sorry guys I have to say old-man is going to the dark side of riding. I started with a little bling bling today.

I have my head over at Agent Smith Racing have new valves put in. When pulling off the head I saw how dirty the bike looked. Most of the aluminum parts are stained from the dirt in Baja. So I got out my buffing wheel and hit a few parts. I think I will hit more before I'm done. Here's the braces that go to the head. Maybe a little of the frame will be next. :eek:

cr2wp0.jpg

cr1al5.jpg

I know real riders don't ride with bling. I'm going to because it might help when I get lost out riding. :thumbsup:

lol. so what are you gonna have AS put in it?

Here's the parts list I got.

I went with the TRX 450R valves

Valve, In ~ 14711-HP1-670 2 each $ 20.19 = $ 40.38

Valve spring, In ~ 14751-MEB-670 2 each $ 6.57 = $ 13.14

Valve Stem Seal ~ 12209-KL4-005 2 each $ 4.82 = $ 9.64

Cotters, Int ~ 14781-MEB-670 4 each $ 2.87 = $ 11.48

Retainer, In ~ 14771-HP1-670 2 each $ 4.69 = $ 9.38

To do the Exhausts ( reusing the valves themselves )

1. Springs EX 14752-MEY-670 2 each $ 4.46 = $ 8.92

2. Retainer EX 14772-MEB-670 2 each $ 4.43 = $ 8.86

3. Cotters EX 14781-MAT-000 4 each $ 2.18 = $ 8.72

4. Valve seals 12209-GB4-682 2 each $ 4.06 = $ 8.12

cam or piston?

cam or piston?

05 R cam and I don't know about the piston yet.

nice man :thumbsup: i hope you get 'er back from AS soon :eek:

nice man :thumbsup: i hope you get 'er back from AS soon :eek:

No rush on it. He has a lot of others to do.

Tom!! Pimp MY ride:applause: :thumbsup::eek:

hay there's nothing wrong looking sexy on the trail.:thumbsup:

you are going to have to buy a nice shiny mouth grill to match those motor mounts.... :thumbsup:

you are going to have to buy a nice shiny mouth grill to match those motor mounts.... :eek:

mouth-grilzz.jpg

i hear gold teeth are 'in'

you could use them to replace your denchers, old-man :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: I doubt you can stop yourself now.HaHa. Seriously, post pics when you get it back together, and let us know how she runs after the top-end work.
you are going to have to buy a nice shiny mouth grill to match those motor mounts.... :eek:

I was looking at this one yesterday. :thumbsup:

mouth-grilzz.jpg

hay there's nothing wrong looking sexy on the trail.:thumbsup:

I already do.

1831.jpg

When did you start shaving your chest???:thumbsup:

ahhahaha

BTW - Heads done. Get to work...

Is mine done? LOL

Sorry guys I have to say old-man is going to the dark side of riding. I started with a little bling bling today.

I have my head over at Agent Smith Racing have new valves put in. When pulling off the head I saw how dirty the bike looked. Most of the aluminum parts are stained from the dirt in Baja. So I got out my buffing wheel and hit a few parts. I think I will hit more before I'm done. Here's the braces that go to the head. Maybe a little of the frame will be next. :eek:

cr2wp0.jpg

cr1al5.jpg

I know real riders don't ride with bling. I'm going to because it might help when I get lost out riding. :thumbsup:

Can you show me this buffing wheel Old Man?

BTW - Heads done. Get to work...

It's not shaved, it's waxed. :eek:

Man the heads done already? I call that GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE .

Can you show me this buffing wheel Old Man?

Just a cheap one from Home Depot that goes on a drill.

so what else did you polish???