Bad day...

Went off a jump with my front tire in one rut and the back in another and swapped big time to where I was almost fully sideways. When I landed the rear swapped twice before finally throwing me off. Got some great whiplash and scrapped my back, nothing big. However where I crashed was a blind spot, so no one on the other side could see me, so I rushed to the top of the landing and waved my arms to warn everyone. I got one guy to start waving for me and ran back to my bike to push it off the track. Except one idiot didn't slow down and took me out when I was picking my bike up. His rear tire somehow hit my left leg and threw me back on the ground. I swore my leg was broken. I managed to get up and push my bike off the track using just my right leg before collapsing on the ground in pain. After deciding that it wasn't broken I rode back to the truck to relax for awhile and walk it off. I went back to the track about forty-five minutes later (riding in pain after four aspirin) only to wreck again on the second lap. At that point I figured that I should just call it a day and come back next week. Who else has had a bad day? I know this probably won't sound like much to a lot of you, but I'm just curious to hear about other people’s bad days at the track or riding in general.

Lets see, I am now on bad day 125...I guess that covers every day of winter where we cant ride because of the snow. Maybe next week things will start warming up, its been a LONG, LONG winter!

Sounds like a bad one. On those kind of days, you pack it up early and go home. The Moto Gods are warning you to take the rest of the day off.

That's exactly how I felt.

Eh about a year ago i went down like 4 times in a race then after the race me my dad and my bro went on the main track at elsinore and my brother went down on the downside of a jump right next to me and i managed to stop at the top of the landing and i tried flagging people off and a kid on a 250 was being a dumb ass and still jumped off the jump (60-80 ftr.) and hit me and my bike and i ran franticly off the track and that retarded kid got what he deserved( i think he broke his arm) and i ran off the track and yeah with out me being in the way my brother would be in hospitol or dead. I took a blow for him :]

Eh about a year ago i went down like 4 times in a race then after the race me my dad and my bro went on the main track at elsinore and my brother went down on the downside of a jump right next to me and i managed to stop at the top of the landing and i tried flagging people off and a kid on a 250 was being a dumb ass and still jumped off the jump (60-80 ftr.) and hit me and my bike and i ran franticly off the track and that retarded kid got what he deserved( i think he broke his arm) and i ran off the track and yeah with out me being in the way my brother would be in hospitol or dead. I took a blow for him :]

good job haha its always nice to save someones ass, especially wen its your bro ?

my bad day was the first day of this year... went sideways while jumping a 120' dune. remember hitting the ground and then driving my truck home... decided i'd better let my buddy drive the rest of the way since thats all i remember.

Ya people can be really stupid sometimes ?