Sun 9th Sycamore Role Call

JAADOG IS IN 9:00 STAGE RIGHT....:eek::thumbsup: ]

Put me down as a definite ......maybe!

I will be there and I am following NaveyNuke so I'm guessing he will be there also.

I'm in.

JAADOG IS IN 9:00 STAGE RIGHT....:eek::thumbsup: ]

See you there....Darren and I will be coming together.

I'd like to hit this ride since I got no riding in today due to a miscue or something:excuseme:

I've ridden with Exmlb once at P&D, not sure where you all stage. I have staged on the North side of B line in past, I think you all stage south or something.

If it's open let me know I need to keep me arms moving.....

Thanks Dr. 4

I'd like to hit this ride since I got no riding in today due to a miscue or something:excuseme:

I've ridden with Exmlb once at P&D, not sure where you all stage. I have staged on the North side of B line in past, I think you all stage south or something.

If it's open let me know I need to keep me arms moving.....

Thanks Dr. 4

Staging at the toilets on the 4 Peaks side ( East side of B Line Hiway).....take a right and follow it up about 1 mile...can't miss the staging area.

Staging at the toilets on the 4 Peaks side ( East side of B Line Hiway).....take a right and follow it up about 1 mile...can't miss the staging area.

There be toilets out there now aye? I will go then, you going Exmlb? At least I will kinda know someone if you do :thumbsup:

There be toilets out there now aye? I will go then, you going Exmlb? At least I will kinda know someone if you do :thumbsup:

Toilets might be a stretch of the word.......there is a tube that leads to a hole in the ground that kinda has 4 walls around it. The concrete is in good shape tho!

Yep looks like I am in. Good group of guys...you will fill like one of them from the get go.

Which bike you bringing?

Heck, I don't know anyone so you and I could follow the pack.

Toilets might be a stretch of the word.......there is a tube that leads to a hole in the ground that kinda has 4 walls around it. The concrete is in good shape tho!

Yep looks like I am in. Good group of guys...you will fill like one of them from the get go.

Which bike you bringing?

The Only bike I have now, The 450X. The neighbor kid has literally destroyed the YZ250 I sold him. I have never seen anyone put a master clip on the inside of the chain LOL, I think he layed on his back to do it LOL. I'm itchen lately for a Motocross version of something though......Maybe 2 bikes in the stable again soon

See yas in the morning, hopefully I'll find yall :thumbsup:

I'm in. Fuel mixed & Sodas on ice. :thumbsup:

Wish I could go:cry: My axle nut came off at Motoland today and I lost my adjuster block... that would have been fun:eek: ROde my bro's 125 and my buddies 06 crf450:thumbsup:

Have fun guys:ride:

[quote=2strokenut;6045386: ROde my buddies 06 crf450:thumbsup:

Want one now dontcha? LOL Did you see this months Transworld MX? If not you need to.......shootout is Suzuki 250F vs 250 2T vs 450....interesting article.

BTW........who tightened that axle nut? Ken?

Wish I could go:cry: My axle nut came off at Motoland today and I lost my adjuster block... that would have been fun:eek: ROde my bro's 125 and my buddies 06 crf450:thumbsup:

I would offer to loan you Carlos's bike but it's too late for me to call and ask him. It's also just a CRF250X, you'd be lost on that. What about that new bike you posted? Adjuster block from that wont fit? You're just a pile of excuses. Funny thing is this time one of the excuses isn't that it's a Sunday ride. :thumbsup:

Want one now dontcha? LOL Did you see this months Transworld MX? If not you need to.......shootout is Suzuki 250F vs 250 2T vs 450....interesting article.

BTW........who tightened that axle nut? Ken?

Haha yeah I think I should have left that cotter pin in DOH:

His bikes suspension was done for a rider my weight and with an oversize front rotor and to tell ya the truth that made all the difference. I had not yet had the nut come off so I rode my bike after wards and the funny thing was I expected it to feel slow but it felt just as fast (didnt hook up as well) but my suspension is WAY too soft for the track and my brake? What brake? It sucks. I think a 450 for the track would be cool but it was like riding a quad, I didnt do anything:excuseme: Pretty much how i've felt all along:excuseme: But I enjoyed it:thumbsup:

I havent read that article but I think i'll go buy it, dirt bike and dirt rider both have some good articles this month:thumbsup:

I would offer to loan you Carlos's bike but it's too late for me to call and ask him. It's also just a CRF250X, you'd be lost on that. What about that new bike you posted? Adjuster block from that wont fit? You're just a pile of excuses. Funny thing is this time one of the excuses isn't that it's a Sunday ride. :eek:

A 250x? You might as well ask me to ride a quad... JK I couldn't help myself:busted:

The 2000s carb needs to be cleaned and I'm gonna pull it all apart and inspect everything first before I ride it. The block on it is way to big to fit on my 03:foul:

Wait... tomorrows sunday?:thumbsup: haha

Haha yeah I think I should have left that cotter pin in DOH:

His bikes suspension was done for a rider my weight and with an oversize front rotor and to tell ya the truth that made all the difference. I had not yet had the nut come off so I rode my bike after wards and the funny thing was I expected it to feel slow but it felt just as fast (didnt hook up as well) but my suspension is WAY too soft for the track and my brake? What brake? It sucks. I think a 450 for the track would be cool but it was like riding a quad, I didnt do anything:excuseme: Pretty much how i've felt all along:excuseme: But I enjoyed it:thumbsup:

I havent read that article but I think i'll go buy it, dirt bike and dirt rider both have some good articles this month:thumbsup:

Wait til you read the article.......the lap times will surprise you...well they did me anyway. It will be interesting to see what the amateurs are racing this year since they can run the 250T in the 250F class. I think its been the consensus for a long time that the 450 is easier to ride on a track.....especially with short runs to jumps out of corners. A lot of the guys have switched to 250F's just to make themselves better riders. Have you ridden a 250F at the track?

Wait til you read the article.......the lap times will surprise you...well they did me anyway. It will be interesting to see what the amateurs are racing this year since they can run the 250T in the 250F class. I think its been the consensus for a long time that the 450 is easier to ride on a track.....especially with short runs to jumps out of corners. A lot of the guys have switched to 250F's just to make themselves better riders. Have you ridden a 250F at the track?

I rode the 250sxf last year at the ktm demo thats it. No doubt the 450 was way easier to ride than my 250 but I have to give credit to the sus. as well.

It will be interesting to see what happens this year. I think you'll see most 250t riders mod their motors for smoother power instead of more overall power since they are already racing against bikes with a 10+ hp disadvantage.

I rode the 250sxf last year at the ktm demo thats it. No doubt the 450 was way easier to ride than my 250 but I have to give credit to the sus. as well.

It will be interesting to see what happens this year. I think you'll see most 250t riders mod their motors for smoother power instead of more overall power since they are already racing against bikes with a 10+ hp disadvantage.

Modded 250F's are pumping out 40+ HP. Have you read the article yet?

Here I will type it in

Pat Foster - Ability Level = Pro

450 F

Fastest Lap 2:09.33

Ave Lap 2:10.07

250F

Fastest lap 2:10.94

Ave lap 2:11.29

Fastest Lap 2:10.73

Ave lap 2:11.07

Modded 250F's are pumping out 40+ HP. Have you read the article yet?

Here I will type it in

Pat Foster - Ability Level = Pro

450 F

Fastest Lap 2:09.33

Ave Lap 2:10.07

250F

Fastest lap 2:10.94

Ave lap 2:11.29

Fastest Lap 2:10.73

Ave lap 2:11.07

Haha I havent read it yet but I was referring to stock 250fs and stock 250ts.

That tells you right there why the pros are on 450s. After 15 laps your down 15 or so seconds:excuseme:

How was the ride today?