RAD wheels

Does anyone know if RAD hubs and excel rims from an 07 RMZ250 will fit on an 05 RMZ250? I have a set for my 05 and tried to put the back wheel on and it just seemed like it was to tight. The sprocket was rubbing on the chain guide and the wheel did not roll freely. Do I just need diff. spacers or did I get a set of 1000 dollars wheels for free all for nothing:foul: ? Please help

i have a 05 rear wheel in my 07 but it required a spacer to mount the disc much furter out, so a 07 wheel will not work in a 05 as the disk will pull the rear brake caliper out from where it should be.Also the spacers are different on the disc side.

i have a 05 rear wheel in my 07 but it required a spacer to mount the disc much furter out, so a 07 wheel will not work in a 05 as the disk will pull the rear brake caliper out from where it should be.Also the spacers are different on the disc side.

Shouldn't I be able to order 05 spacers from RAD MFG. I'm sure they don't make diff. hubs for every year of bike...possibly smaller spacers for the 05, because I did notice the spacers for the 07 were much bigger than my stock 05 spacers. Thoughts?

If you don't get those wheels to work do you winna sell them?

Shouldn't I be able to order 05 spacers from RAD MFG. I'm sure they don't make diff. hubs for every year of bike...possibly smaller spacers for the 05, because I did notice the spacers for the 07 were much bigger than my stock 05 spacers. Thoughts?

quite possibly, i think you need to ring them and ask:ride: