I need a smog pump...

For an 05 wr450!!! I'm sure some of you know the story: We do the free mods, then the tree huggers throw a wrench in it for some of us.?:eek::D

Anyway, would anyone like to donate, or sell one to me...Please!?!?!?

Thanks in advance, rushfan(Greg)

:D?:ride:?:eek::ride: I have some work to do. It's only a matter of time that it comes farther south to the LA / OC area.

I guess I will pull my AIS apart and block it off internally.......there is NO way they will pull it off to make sure it works............I know the Forest Service and cops are not checking the air pumps...........as long as it is registered and has a spark arrestor, they don't care..........

I guess I will pull my AIS apart and block it off internally.......there is NO way they will pull it off to make sure it works............I know the Forest Service and cops are not checking the air pumps...........as long as it is registered and has a spark arrestor, they don't care..........

Yeah, I agree. That's what I hear that people are doing. Just putting it back so that it's there, and not really working. They'd have to take the pump off to check it, and I doubt they'll do that. Especially if I weld mine on:prof:

So, does anyone have one I can have??? ?

Yeah, I agree. That's what I hear that people are doing. Just putting it back so that it's there, and not really working. They'd have to take the pump off to check it, and I doubt they'll do that. Especially if I weld mine on:prof:

So, does anyone have one I can have??? ?

Sorry noone has gotten back to you............I think I will be keeping mine for my 08 jusst incase they start checking more........good luck.....

Yeah...There were 3 of us WR's that couldn't ride. This is the place.http://ohv.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=1221 :eek:

That place has been the worst :D They'll let 110 db quads run around the quad track and people wheelie all around the the staging area endangering people and their property but they'll be damned if they let you in because you're missing a 1 lb heap of metal with hoses coming out of it. Hell, they'll even let red sticker bikes run around on the nationals track in the heat of the summer....

I wonder if all those little go carts are emissions compliant? ?

What I'm worried about is all the '05 and '06 WR owners that used the TT AIS removal kit... isn't that pretty much permanent?

That place has been the worst ? They'll let 110 db quads run around the quad track and people wheelie all around the the staging area endangering people and their property but they'll be damned if they let you in because you're missing a 1 lb heap of metal with hoses coming out of it. Hell, they'll even let red sticker bikes run around on the nationals track in the heat of the summer....

I wonder if all those little go carts are emissions compliant? :eek:

What I'm worried about is all the '05 and '06 WR owners that used the TT AIS removal kit... isn't that pretty much permanent?

I like your bottom line...:D:ride:?:ride: :ride: :ride:?

ImaPoser.gifImaPoser.gifImaPoser.gifFriends don't let friends ride at Prarie City! Jack.gifJack.gif

I hear all the above........ Eventually, the So Cal BLM will be checking for AIS. It's not if?, it's when!. It's only a matter of time. Once they hear of another governed area is checking, they'll all start doing it. I'm sure there's a law preventing them from touching your bike? (any atourneys?) So as long as it passes a visual inspection, your good. Just my $.02.

I removed the one on my 05 but plan on plugging the hoses and re-installing it. I installed the kit on my 08 but, plugged the hoses. I like the ball bearing idea that anothert TTer did, just hard to find the right size. I used a bolt with electrical tape wrapped around till it was just the right diameter, than shoved it in the hose(s) and you can't tell unless you squeez the hose.

Went riding in Gorman this saturday and all they checked for was the sparky.?