04 rmz 250 with water in the motor :(

i was riding today and went threw a small river crossing and my bike stalled. it sucked water in threw the air intake :thumbsup: i drained the oil already which looked like muddy milk. what else should i do? how can i compleetly flush all the dirt out? any help please??? Thank you!

take the motor apart and dry it. hopefully you've already begun this process as the metal part will begin to rust quickly.

i was riding today and went threw a small river crossing and my bike stalled. it sucked water in threw the air intake :thumbsup: i drained the oil already which looked like muddy milk. what else should i do? how can i compleetly flush all the dirt out? any help please??? Thank you!

I used to have that problem with my KX125.

I would buy some cheap oil, run it in the bike for around 10-15 mins, change it with cheap oil again, run it, and then put your reliable oil in. This should help your dirt situation.

As far as the future goes, if you're planning on riding terrain with mud and water, you could either reroute the breather hoses to the airbox; or, you could cut the hoses short and use cell foam to keep dirt/water out. I also read on here of putting seafoam in both the tank and oil, available at Autozone, which will pull the water out of the oil. Just some ideas, I haven't tried any of this so hopefully someone who has can elaborate.