Free Service Manuals on line

Just wanted to post a link to some FREE service manuals that I had found. Sorry Roland if it’s a re-post, but if it helps a few people out it’s worth it!

http://agentsmithracing.com/Service%20Manuals.htm

:thumbsup:

I almost wish we had a yz 250 faq section. This belongs there. Love the online owners manuals as its impossible to get them greasy.

Thanks for posting this link. I hope it saves everyone a ton of money.

Just wanted to post a link to some FREE service manuals that I had found. Sorry Roland if it’s a re-post, but if it helps a few people out it’s worth it!

http://agentsmithracing.com/Service%20Manuals.htm

:thumbsup:

Vetmxrider,

Excellent link. I'll have to give you a little gas for this one.

Vetmxrider,

Excellent link. I'll have to give you a little gas for this one.

Thanks much for the gas! :thumbsup: The internet is a great tool for sharing information.

It looks as though the YZ250 manual is onlu for a 2003- Is there a way to get the manual for more current years or am I just looking at it wrong

I have the manual for my 06 YZ250 available as a .PDF if that would help you? If so, shoot me a pm with the email address where you want me to send it and I’ll email it to you. Just let me know.

I've got an 01 125. Does anyone know if I can be pretty safe using Agents 03 manual. I tried the australia link but adobe told me the file couldn't be found after I'd downloaded it. Any other info on where I can get an 01 pdf manual would be great.

The US link doesn't appear to be working now.

I had no problem downloading the 01 yz 125 manual. If you can take an 13mb email, I can do that. Here... I joined this free file hosting place and added the 2001 yz125 manual to it. You may have to join, it took all of 2 minutes. See if that works for you.

2001 yz 125 manual

I had no problem downloading the 01 yz 125 manual. If you can take an 13mb email, I can do that. Here... I joined this free file hosting place and added the 2001 yz125 manual to it. You may have to join, it took all of 2 minutes. See if that works for you.

2001 yz 125 manual

Thanks but I need a YZ250 manual for a '98. I pulled one off the Aussie site but don't know if it's significantly different aside from metric specs. Trying to open the PDF but it is telling me the file is corrupted.

I had no problem with this one either. I put it on this freebie file hosting site, you may have to join to get the file.

1998 YZ250 manual

This is great ! I was just about to buy one on ebay ...

I couldn't get the first link to work.... The Aussie site link worked fine

Thanks j-bo !!!!

I'm looking for an 01 manual, but the links didn't work for me.

Bummer

Why does the link not work?! I am looking for the 09 YZF450.... Someone please PM me if you have it...

thanks a lot!

Anyone got a link for a 96 yz 250 for the manual?