Help me decide

I'm looking at selling my current pit bike and getting a new ride. I'm lookin at the ogm 150r , ogm150 and the pitster pro x4r. I want the the best bike out of the bunch, I've seen on here that u can get good horse power out of the 150 but I want the suspentsion out of this bikes. Thanks for the help.

I'm looking at selling my current pit bike and getting a new ride. I'm lookin at the ogm 150r , ogm150 and the pitster pro x4r. I want the the best bike out of the bunch, I've seen on here that u can get good horse power out of the 150 but I want the suspentsion out of this bikes. Thanks for the help.

I have a review of the OGM here on thumpertalk. Here is the link:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=614556

You will see that I like it a lot. I believe it is the cream of the crop. Pretty much all the bikes you listed are great.

I highly recommend SGR-USA.com to buy from. Jeremiah Staggs is great to deal with. Outlawpowersports and Tboltusa are also good.

If you have any questions about my experience with it or want any closeup pics of anything, let me know.

Did you not get the marzocchi forks on your ogm?? Are they not worth the money? What the differnce in the motors on the ogm bikes??

Pitster Pro. Hands down. Your chances of finding parts and service are much better with the great number of Pitsters out there.

Go with the new OGM. They have parts in stock and take care of there customers. Plus The OGM SX150 Pro is a better value for your money and we back the bike 100%

The SGR forks that comes on the SX150pro are a great performing fork and IMHO I have to say I think people should save there money by not upgrading to the Marzocchis as the SGR forks performe just as good. A quick oilchange on the forks and they can easily be dialed in to suite any riders needs.

Not to mention the OGM bikes come with easy to tune 26MM Mikuni carb and Inner rotor kit.

There is alot of good tech support on the SGR forks as well online and from memebers on this forum such as oldschool,chiro rider etc.

We wouldn't put our name and forks on the bike if it was a competitive and quality pitbike.

Unfortunately, all the tracks around here are mudholes, so I will have to wait a bit to really pass judgement on the SGR forks, but having taken them apart and changing the oil, I can tell you that they are quality units inside and out. Also riding it as hard as I can around the farm they feel pretty darn good.

I don't think I'll regret getting the SGR forks.

I would like to see MiniMoto or Pitracer do a comparion on the 2 like Transworld does on the big bikes.

I would too. A midsize shootout would be great!

i suggest not to get any piece of crap pit bike doesnt matter how good anyone says it is its chinese made

Go with the new OGM. They have parts in stock and take care of there customers. Plus The OGM SX150 Pro is a better value for your money and we back the bike 100%

The SGR forks that comes on the SX150pro are a great performing fork and IMHO I have to say I think people should save there money by not upgrading to the Marzocchis as the SGR forks performe just as good. A quick oilchange on the forks and they can easily be dialed in to suite any riders needs.

Not to mention the OGM bikes come with easy to tune 26MM Mikuni carb and Inner rotor kit.

There is alot of good tech support on the SGR forks as well online and from memebers on this forum such as oldschool,chiro rider etc.

We wouldn't put our name and forks on the bike if it was a competitive and quality pitbike.

I see you say that the OGM has the 26mm Mikuni carb but the pitster lists a 26 mm carb too. Is OGM a different carb that the pitster?

You also mention it has the inner rotor kit. What is this and what does it do? Does the pitster have one?

Are these upgraded parts not on the pitsters?? Since the pister are about the same price in trying to compare apple to apples.

Thanks for the info in advance. I'm in the market and trying to make the best choice.

This Is Funny Shi$ Here. If Only People Knew.

whats your opinion on this these bike hackmunch ???

if i get a kawi 110 ill have to buy the same forks and shock this bikes already come with and up grade the motor and the trans and using the stock frame what would be the big advantage,the motor?? but after i spend the money on the kawi motor i could buy a new motor for the pister or the ogm if something went wrong ?????

This Is Funny Shi$ Here. If Only People Knew.

I know they are made in the same factories. Is that what your referring to?

If not why don't grace us with your knowledge?

Easy im leaning to the kawa 110 also. I really like my sons honda 50 and its a bigger version of that. I canm hod it as i see fit too. I am looking into the yamaha 110. It already has the 4 gear installed and about the same price. I just need to research it more. Mainly see if you can put in a manual clutch later on.

I see you say that the OGM has the 26mm Mikuni carb but the pitster lists a 26 mm carb too. Is OGM a different carb that the pitster? PITSTER HAS A 26MM MOLKT CAB OGM HAS A MIKUNI WHICH IS EASIER TO GET JETS FOR LOCALLY AND TUNE

You also mention it has the inner rotor kit. What is this and what does it do? Does the pitster have one? NO PITSTER DOES NOT COME WITH A INNER ROTOR KIT. INNER ROTOR KIT ALLOWS THE MOTOR TO REV QUICKER LIKE A 2 STROKE BIKE AND GET YOU IN THE THE HIGHER RPMS FASTER

Are these upgraded parts not on the pitsters?? Since the pister are about the same price in trying to compare apple to apples. WHICH UPGRADED PARTS?

Thanks for the info in advance. I'm in the market and trying to make the best choice.

OK SEE MY ANSWERS ABOVE IN CAPITAL LETTERS

If only people knew what Dom?? Have you actually seen the OGM? I have been riding mine all afternoon. I'm not sure what you are referring to. It's an awesome bike.

All i can say that is Chiro has the new OGM 150 and he seems to love it. I own a Pitster and what a blast it is. My opion on what to get is that you could go either way with the pitster's or the ogm's. Either way you will not be disapointed.

All i can say that is Chiro has the new OGM 150 and he seems to love it. I own a Pitster and what a blast it is. My opion on what to get is that you could go either way with the pitster's or the ogm's. Either way you will not be disapointed.

+1,000,000 :thumbsup::eek::D:ride::lol:

i havent made up my mind yet but the ogm bikes are sounding pretty good i have talked my self out building a klx. I already made that mistake on my yfz 450 that i lost my A-- on.

Thats a big reason why most of us go with the prebuilt minis. The cost of making the crf's and klx's are astronomical when you are on a tight budget to get them on the level these pit bikes are on. If you have the money go for it, but you are probobly like the rest of us and don't want to spend $4000-$5000 on a build up when you could spend $1500-$2500 and go out and fun right away without the headaches.:thumbsup: