here is a speeding ticket.

hahahaha...that'd be a handful on the trails

isnt that a turbo busa?

Watch the road crossings go by and watch the stripes.

At 160 the stripes are no longer individual - they are solid and the road crossings would be nothing more than a flash.

That thing's speedo is accelerating a lot faster than the world around. (sorry to be a nay-sayer...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1E7rtpIt7Y&eurl=http://www.abay.com/abaynews/news_item.asp?NewsID=690

Compare the way the world goes by on the Busa video versus the way this sled goes by (which has radar conformation of the speed).

actually i think your right that "220" is a little suspect.

KPH?:thumbsup: or the speedo could be set up incorrectly

Ummm...that is a turbo Busa and they are truly that fast....think 300 plus HP...:eek:

Did you not notice that the front end is off the ground until like 140???

Craziness! :thumbsup:

Ummm...that is a turbo Busa and they are truly that fast....think 300 plus HP...:eek:

Did you not notice that the front end is off the ground until like 140???

Craziness! :thumbsup:

ya 140 according to THAT speedo.

KPH.MPH on the inside.

At 160 the stripes are no longer individual - they are solid and the road crossings would be nothing more than a flash.

That thing's speedo is accelerating a lot faster than the world around. (sorry to be a nay-sayer...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1E7rtpIt7Y&eurl=http://www.abay.com/abaynews/news_item.asp?NewsID=690

Compare the way the world goes by on the Busa video versus the way this sled goes by (which has radar conformation of the speed).

I noticed that too. The on coming cars are not moving very fast. Are the speedos electonic on that? They could have put a pulse generator on it to get it to increase. Also aren't speedos usually hooked up to the front wheel? So how does the speed steadily increase with the front end up?

This is a great write-up for a speeding ticket.

This kid was movin!!

Speeding Ticket! :thumbsup:

did you read that article. friggin dipsticks, if they weren't wearing protective gear a rider could be hurt if they crash at 200......

un friggin believable.

hey, I want the protective gear that will "protect" me at let's say 60!

MPH, not age.

:thumbsup:

fake, but cool gimick though....The video being in real time had been proven to be going 133 mph at top speed. A college course group took the video and gathered info. One, the time it took to get from A to B. Second, the length of the strips and the gaps between the strips, and third, the number of strips that went by from point A to point B.......Bogus, Yes, Hyabusas are very fast, but the one in the video only went 133.......busted....

Gotta comment on this one. I had a 2 stage busa turbo 320hp rear wheel.

That bike would pull redline in top gear with ease with gearing for 224mph.

not sure about the 133mph thing one person commented on but do know i could wheely my turbo at well over 130mph. A stock busa felt so slow riding it back to back with my bike that it was really funny.

I know a couple of guys that run around on turbo busa's way over 400hp.

A stock 99 or 00 busa would pull mid 190s. If you dont think doubling rwhp would give another 20- 25mph you are fooling yourself. getting ready to build an 08 turbo(better head design} If you have never ridden a 300+hp guess you could only guess.

as far as the video I have been wound out tapped on my turbo and it was just an intense blur. i think there would have been much more bubble flex at the indicated speed. I noticed i never heard the turbo chirp at gear changes.To put it in perspective. what do you think a 130hp cr500 would feel like?

That is one fast sled only 20 mph slower than a stock 99-00 busa.

On snow that is unreal. That 160 solid stripe thing is not correct.

It would seem true looking just past the front of the bike not looking way ahead. This I know from experience.

ALL i can say is why? anything over 100 coming out of the factory is nuts. i guess it's free country and all but man hitting a family in a compact car at 150mph just seems like what would be the next thing that happens.

If they are run on race tracks, or closed courses cool run a 300mph don't care. but to do it on a interstate highway is pretty good reason to spend some long days in jail.

I must be getting old, LOL>

ALL i can say is why? anything over 100 coming out of the factory is nuts. i guess it's free country and all but man hitting a family in a compact car at 150mph just seems like what would be the next thing that happens.

If they are run on race tracks, or closed courses cool run a 300mph don't care. but to do it on a interstate highway is pretty good reason to spend some long days in jail.

good points. I never did enjoy that bike like the dirt. the bike was

too fast to enjoy on the street(that is why I sold it) The irony of that big hp

bike was this. I got hit by a suv while I was going 20mph riding in a very

defensive manner. A lady with 4 screaming kids talking on a cell phone in rush hour

waited till I was right in front of her to punch the gas and drive up on my left shoulder and chest. that is what brought me back to the dirt way more fun and way safer. guess I'm getting old too LOL or smartning up.

I did this kind of stuff years ago. I had at the time the fast production bike built. GS100E 1981 Suzuki. crashed it like 10 times, got hit once. parked it and never rode, road again. Silver hairs are scary out here in the sticks.

ghost rider is the man...

That's what Matt said last time I saw him....:D

:thumbsup:

My friend has a busa and I have ridden it several times and believe me that bike is "fast enough" :eek: