My new smoker

Isn't she pretty. 2000 kx250 got it tonight for..... 450$:thumbsup:

2000kx250.jpg

Are you freaking serious? That's a sweet deal!

Are you freaking serious? That's a sweet deal!

Yep. I just need to clean the carb out since its been sitting for a year. It even came with a clear title:worthy:

Yep. I just need to clean the carb out since its been sitting for a year. It even came with a clear title:worthy:

That was my next question.......not stolen is it? LOL Gotta love that deal with a clear title. Why'd they sell it?

Is that PC pipe on it too?

hey let me buy that

Great deal

hey let me buy that

Show up at his house Wednesday with $460 cash, it may be worth your drive....

im jelous. how did you get it for $450???

That was my next question.......not stolen is it? LOL Gotta love that deal with a clear title. Why'd they sell it?

Is that PC pipe on it too?

yep, with a little rust.

The guy bought it before he went into the air force and while he was gone it sat for a year. He got married, had a kid has and the wifey didnt really want him to keep it. I decided to help them out:busted:

im jelous. how did you get it for $450???

I live on craigslist. I bought a 1995 cr250 last week for 400 and I though that was a good deal:eek:

what makes this bike so special is that the 2000 model was my first KX :thumbsup:

heres another pic

DCAM0012.jpg

yep, with a little rust.

The guy bought it before he went into the air force and while he was gone it sat for a year. He got married, had a kid has and the wifey didnt really want him to keep it. I decided to help them out:busted:

I live on craigslist. I bought a 1995 cr250 last week for 400 and I though that was a good deal:eek:

what makes this bike so special is that the 2000 model was my first KX :thumbsup:

heres another pic

DCAM0012.jpg

What you got a cr250 too......where is it?

What you got a cr250 too......where is it?

Its in the background with the white frame. Its being parted out on ebay as we speak.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By KTMCASH
      Got the trailer loaded up rollin south for the prez weekend. Camping somewhere near Ridgecrest. What should I not miss being out this way? Doesn't happen very often. Im down for what's that stuff, I think you guys call it punishment. 
    • By Agr0
      So many threads on here about how people say it's really easy to do in an afternoon.  I have seen people post up "Hey Dave, bring it over to my house along with a case of mickey's and we'll bang it out one afternoon".  Well, I dont seem to have that luxury and I called ECC and was quoted $1500 parts & labor.  
      Does anyone have any recommendations on where to take it?  I'm technical as in replacing clutches, changing oil, transmission fluid, new sprockets, chains, even replace seals on forks, etc.  but never cracked an engine itself open
      I am in San Marcos.  Thanks.
    • By pessica
      Any insider tricks on ways to make my 2009 200 XC green sticker? 
    • By DesertRat928
      To make a long story short I just moved back to Arizona after living in Hawaii for the past few years and I bought myself a used 08 KTM 250 SX. I haven't ridden a bike in roughly 3 years since my first bike was stolen while I was living in Hawaii. Anyways, I didn't have a bike when I lived here in AZ before so I am trying to figure what some good places to ride are. I am mostly interested in desert riding and preferably areas or trails that would be more beginner friendly. I didn't have a huge amount of time in the seat prior to my last bike getting stolen, so I want to take things nice and slow at first while I get back into the groove of things. I currently live in Wickenburg, so anything close by would be a definite plus. I had heard there are places to ride out towards vulture mine here in Wickenburg, but I have also heard you may need a permit of some kind to go there because its state trust land? Any info on this would be helpful as well. Thank you in advance. 
    • By jamesm113
      Is it possible to ride from dove or jawbone to the piutes with a green or red sticker?