Sign in to follow this  

My new smoker

Are you freaking serious? That's a sweet deal!

Yep. I just need to clean the carb out since its been sitting for a year. It even came with a clear title:worthy:

Yep. I just need to clean the carb out since its been sitting for a year. It even came with a clear title:worthy:

That was my next question.......not stolen is it? LOL Gotta love that deal with a clear title. Why'd they sell it?

Is that PC pipe on it too?

hey let me buy that

Show up at his house Wednesday with $460 cash, it may be worth your drive....

That was my next question.......not stolen is it? LOL Gotta love that deal with a clear title. Why'd they sell it?

Is that PC pipe on it too?

yep, with a little rust.

The guy bought it before he went into the air force and while he was gone it sat for a year. He got married, had a kid has and the wifey didnt really want him to keep it. I decided to help them out:busted:

im jelous. how did you get it for $450???

I live on craigslist. I bought a 1995 cr250 last week for 400 and I though that was a good deal:eek:

what makes this bike so special is that the 2000 model was my first KX :thumbsup:

heres another pic

DCAM0012.jpg

yep, with a little rust.

The guy bought it before he went into the air force and while he was gone it sat for a year. He got married, had a kid has and the wifey didnt really want him to keep it. I decided to help them out:busted:

I live on craigslist. I bought a 1995 cr250 last week for 400 and I though that was a good deal:eek:

what makes this bike so special is that the 2000 model was my first KX :thumbsup:

heres another pic

DCAM0012.jpg

What you got a cr250 too......where is it?