Nubbies to street tires

I have an SSR110 and im looking at replacing the Nubbies with some sort of street tire. The sizes are Front 2.75x12 and rear 3.00x10....The bike is brand new fresh of the box and well i hate the nubbies on the road. I ride more just around my neighborhood than anywhere else. Any ideas?...

you can get tires for it easily

i think they run about 80 bucks a tire or something like that

where in FL are you?

I'm in Ocala, FL...Damn near can ride the 110cc to Disney World, LMAO. What are the sizes is need for the street tires. I believe the X's are for tube sizes..=-)

Damn thats far from me im near Miami haha

I believe you can get 3.00x12s and rear 3.00x10s for it but you should call that place where you are gonna buy it from and ask before hand

Look on ebay for some motard tires,you should be able to get both front & back for about $50

you can buy street or dual sport scooter tires at a local dealer.

either get the pirelli 3.0x10/12 or kenda motard 3.0x10/12. i bought my kendas for 55 shipped off ebay. don't buy the irc tires. they're cheap, but u get what u pay for.

either get the pirelli 3.0x10/12 or kenda motard 3.0x10/12. i bought my kendas for 55 shipped off ebay. don't buy the irc tires. they're cheap, but u get what u pay for.

Does anyone know a good dealer to buy these tires from?

I've been looking for some ever since I started looking at the bikes...and I can't seem to find a good set.

I like the Dunlop Motard tires, but you can't get them in the same width...and I can't find the Pirelli's or the Kendas for the life of me.

I would like to try and keep the 12" front wheel and the 10" rear wheel...but it looks like I might have to switch it out to a 10" front wheel too.

I bought 3.00X10 Scooter tires for $12.00 a piece and they are Perfect for Motard racing

the 12" may run you a bit more But look around I find everything I need in a Parts unlimited Book

if you do a search on google for a 12" or a 10" super moto tire(like i did)it brings up a lot of choices,also some1 told me ssr is going to make supermoto wheels soon

Does anyone know a good dealer to buy these tires from?

I've been looking for some ever since I started looking at the bikes...and I can't seem to find a good set.

I like the Dunlop Motard tires, but you can't get them in the same width...and I can't find the Pirelli's or the Kendas for the life of me.

I would like to try and keep the 12" front wheel and the 10" rear wheel...but it looks like I might have to switch it out to a 10" front wheel too.

give cam a call at mmracing.biz