Ebay

I've bought tons of motorcycle stuff in the last few weeks and Ebay seems to be the best deal going. Is anybody else here have the good fortune that I have on Ebay? I got a new pair of SG-10's for 199 dollars shipped, 2 fox helmets for 40 dollars each, Mx pants brand new for 20 dollars and a new jersey for 10....

Tracy

I just got two sets of brand new 08 thor core gear for $100 shipped, a brand new 08 thor force helmet for $160, and a brand new carbon fiber FMF factory 4.1 for free. I got the whole system and sold the header for what I bought the system for. I already had two megabombs for that bike and didn't need another. I put my titanium factory 4.1 on the shelf as a spare since the carbon ones don't hold up well. I've gotten some sweet deals on eba in te last couple years.

So far this winter I've bought SG-10s, an Arai lid, and No Fear chest protector off eBay all for great prices. :thumbsup:

I've bought tons of motorcycle stuff in the last few weeks and Ebay seems to be the best deal going. Is anybody else here have the good fortune that I have on Ebay? I got a new pair of SG-10's for 199 dollars shipped, 2 fox helmets for 40 dollars each, Mx pants brand new for 20 dollars and a new jersey for 10....

Tracy

Not just gear...

I've purchased three dirt bikes, two street bikes, 4x4 truck, VW Jetta, cameras, computers, etc., in the last 3-4 years.

Ebay is nothing but a HUGE classified ad section...not only with a ton more selection, but the ability to investigate whom you are buying from, or selling to.

If you have a riding family... it works really well for gear for growing kids, buy, then sell as they grow out of it. Helps to keep the cost of family fun down!

:thumbsup: I buy everything from ebay. But selling. Sometimes i get a bad deal. like right now someone wont pay me

I always check Ebay and usaully buy there if I'm not in any particular hurry for the item. If you're patient you can find great deals. Last month I got a brand new set of Rooster rad guards for $30 and a complete graphics kit w/ seat cover for $30. Last fall picked up a complete oversize gas tank for $50.

I have been screwed once though, so it's not without some risk. The rewards are far greater though. :thumbsup:

I just got two sets of brand new 08 thor core gear for $100 shipped, a brand new 08 thor force helmet for $160, and a brand new carbon fiber FMF factory 4.1 for free. I got the whole system and sold the header for what I bought the system for. I already had two megabombs for that bike and didn't need another. I put my titanium factory 4.1 on the shelf as a spare since the carbon ones don't hold up well. I've gotten some sweet deals on eba in te last couple years.

How did you get that? I'd like to know

I bid on and won a Fox helmet just today. I was the only bidder and won for 40 dollars. The helmet is new. It might be an older model but I'm an older model too so who really cares. :thumbsup: I basically get a 150 dollar helmet for 40 dollars and 12 dollars shipping.

i found a pair of SG10's on ebay for $140!!!! THEY WERENT MY SIZE!!!!!!!

i found a pair of SG10's on ebay for $140!!!! THEY WERENT MY SIZE!!!!!!!

Thats a good deal....but I guess it helps if they fit:p

Thats a good deal....but I guess it helps if they fit:p

i dident buy them BTW

I'm a Ebay junky!!! I bought a pair of Tech 8's about 4yrs ago brand new for 176.00+20.00 for shipping. I wore them for 3yrs, kept them clean and sold them back on Ebay for 260.00. My brother-n-law and I are always finding awesome deals on gear, parts, and everything else you can think of.

How did you get that? I'd like to know

I don't know, luck I guess. I found them with a couple hours left and no bids. I bid and won. They came this week, still have tags on them!

Another ebay success...I picked up a pair of Thor boots for 68 dollars new just a few minutes ago for the kid .

Gotta love it...

I'm a Ebay junky!!! I bought a pair of Tech 8's about 4yrs ago brand new for 176.00+20.00 for shipping. I wore them for 3yrs, kept them clean and sold them back on Ebay for 260.00. My brother-n-law and I are always finding awesome deals on gear, parts, and everything else you can think of.

You wore them for 3 years, and sold them on the bay for $260? Yikes! That amazing, they mustve been limited edition gold plated buckles or something.