Ebay

I've bought tons of motorcycle stuff in the last few weeks and Ebay seems to be the best deal going. Is anybody else here have the good fortune that I have on Ebay? I got a new pair of SG-10's for 199 dollars shipped, 2 fox helmets for 40 dollars each, Mx pants brand new for 20 dollars and a new jersey for 10....

Tracy

• Like 1

I just got two sets of brand new 08 thor core gear for $100 shipped, a brand new 08 thor force helmet for $160, and a brand new carbon fiber FMF factory 4.1 for free. I got the whole system and sold the header for what I bought the system for. I already had two megabombs for that bike and didn't need another. I put my titanium factory 4.1 on the shelf as a spare since the carbon ones don't hold up well. I've gotten some sweet deals on eba in te last couple years.

I've bought tons of motorcycle stuff in the last few weeks and Ebay seems to be the best deal going. Is anybody else here have the good fortune that I have on Ebay? I got a new pair of SG-10's for 199 dollars shipped, 2 fox helmets for 40 dollars each, Mx pants brand new for 20 dollars and a new jersey for 10....

Tracy

Not just gear...

I've purchased three dirt bikes, two street bikes, 4x4 truck, VW Jetta, cameras, computers, etc., in the last 3-4 years.

Ebay is nothing but a HUGE classified ad section...not only with a ton more selection, but the ability to investigate whom you are buying from, or selling to.

If you have a riding family... it works really well for gear for growing kids, buy, then sell as they grow out of it. Helps to keep the cost of family fun down!

I always check Ebay and usaully buy there if I'm not in any particular hurry for the item. If you're patient you can find great deals. Last month I got a brand new set of Rooster rad guards for $30 and a complete graphics kit w/ seat cover for $30. Last fall picked up a complete oversize gas tank for $50.

I have been screwed once though, so it's not without some risk. The rewards are far greater though. ?

I just got two sets of brand new 08 thor core gear for $100 shipped, a brand new 08 thor force helmet for $160, and a brand new carbon fiber FMF factory 4.1 for free. I got the whole system and sold the header for what I bought the system for. I already had two megabombs for that bike and didn't need another. I put my titanium factory 4.1 on the shelf as a spare since the carbon ones don't hold up well. I've gotten some sweet deals on eba in te last couple years.

How did you get that? I'd like to know

How did you get that? I'd like to know

Same here. Im selling a few things on ebay right now. Trying to get rid of a Thor Quadrant protector, some MSR gear, and soon ill relist my Alpinestar Tech 7's, a Thor Phase jersey with gloves, and who knows what else. Check it out if you want: http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MESEX

I bid on and won a Fox helmet just today. I was the only bidder and won for 40 dollars. The helmet is new. It might be an older model but I'm an older model too so who really cares. ? I basically get a 150 dollar helmet for 40 dollars and 12 dollars shipping.

I'm a Ebay junky!!! I bought a pair of Tech 8's about 4yrs ago brand new for 176.00+20.00 for shipping. I wore them for 3yrs, kept them clean and sold them back on Ebay for 260.00. My brother-n-law and I are always finding awesome deals on gear, parts, and everything else you can think of.

I'm a Ebay junky!!! I bought a pair of Tech 8's about 4yrs ago brand new for 176.00+20.00 for shipping. I wore them for 3yrs, kept them clean and sold them back on Ebay for 260.00. My brother-n-law and I are always finding awesome deals on gear, parts, and everything else you can think of.

You wore them for 3 years, and sold them on the bay for $260? Yikes! That amazing, they mustve been limited edition gold plated buckles or something.