Sign in to follow this  

Suzuki Dr 125se

Looking for some info on one of these bikes. I thought it might be good for the wife to mostly trail ride and learn to ride. I know that I would have to put some better tires on it.

I bought one last fall as a play bike. Haven't had it out much. Should be fine for the wife trail riidng. Mine is geared down one tooth on the front and has big knobbies on it. Let me know if you have specific questions. There's not a lot of info out there. The bike is nearly identical to the DR200SE though.

• Like 1

I bought one last fall as a play bike. Haven't had it out much. Should be fine for the wife trail riidng. Mine is geared down one tooth on the front and has big knobbies on it. Let me know if you have specific questions. There's not a lot of info out there. The bike is nearly identical to the DR200SE though.

thank you for your input

I bought my wife a 2002 dr 200se and its been a great trail bike for her, and street legal.:thumbsup:

I purchased a 94 model two weeks ago for my wife. I like that it has the electric start. The only problem that I had is the seat height. She has not been out on it yet, but I have had it out a few times on the street. Not much of a powerhouse, but I think it will be great for her. BTW, does anyone have a spare rear fender? or know of a cheap place to get one.