450X Rough Landing

HAHAHAHA! Good picture! Awesome! One of the most fun things out there is we have some great photographers! There are some really great pictures of you, CS105, and desertrider15 to look at off the D38 site photography link. Carlos (C &C Race Photos) has his up now which are always top of the line as well as TNT and Shots by Dick. Dirt Focus also does photos out there and are excellent as well but I've not seen any from the last race posted. Then we have Scott Barnhill doing pictures and vids and his work is excellent. If I forgot any of the regular hard working photographers and camera wizards I'm sorry.

Here's a couple (courtesy of C&C) of me the slow old guy one with the backpak strap flopping around right after the big endo/T-bone fiasco and the other with my team mate's number 14s. I'm having so much fun I feel guilty (almost)...HAHAHAHHAHAHA!

[ATTACH]7383[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7384[/ATTACH]

I seem to have better form with no front brake and my bell rung.

HAHAHAHA! Good picture! Awesome! One of the most fun things out there is we have some great photographers!

My V's on my number plate are electrical tape.. came out pretty good!

Riding cahuilla on Sun if you guys are interested..

Here's the only real damage from an ugly get off. It seems this part took all the impact. Other than sand in the front brake caliper and the front wheel tweaked about 30 degrees nothing else really wrong or unfixable. I came out of it pretty good with just a scraped up arm and a few bruises in various places. A guy who was struggling to my left in some silt took an unexpected and out of control hard right as I was going around him probably high revs 4th gear. I was able to brake but slammed his rear wheel giving him a good shove in the right direction while I went over the bars.

[ATTACH]7372[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7373[/ATTACH]

Wow glad to here your ok....Not to mock you or anything cubera, but when i packed last weekend at the Wild Boar Enduro Race at Clear Creek Ca, my triple clamp bracket also took all the impact...Just went and bought new brackets and reset the triple trees...?