Trey Canard will win everything because.....

He gives it 200% and he has the Lord Jesus Christ giving him all his talent. If you don't believe me, he will tell you every time hes on the podium.

Is it possible to give more than 100%? I guess thats why hes faster because he gives twice as much. ?

I hope his podium speeches get better because im sick of him saying the same crap over and over. I miss J law.

• Like 3

He gives it 200% and he has the Lord Jesus Christ giving him all his talent. If you don't believe me, he will tell you every time hes on the podium.

Is it possible to give more than 100%? I guess thats why hes faster because he gives twice as much. ?

I hope his podium speeches get better because im sick of him saying the same crap over and over. I miss J law.

Not to mention that the Lord Jesus Christ has singled him out to give him more talent than anyone else and to allow him to win his races over those who don't deserve to win. There must be a tremendous pressure being the chosen one. What about the races he loses? Hmmmmm...

Andrew Short used to turn my stomach with this same babbling.

So, I wonder if the two of them will tie in all of their races once Canard moves up and races against Short?

If there is a God, I can't imagine him caring less about anything else than He does about a Supercross Lites race.

• Like 1

Are you cappin on trey for bein a good kid ! Wake up if J- law donsnt learn to shut his mouth the powers that be will make sure he gose nowhere and you heard it here first. Bein a smartmouth punk is a bad thing! Trey Canard would be great for the sport and I'm not religous by any means.

• Like 1

Are you cappin on trey for bein a good kid ! Wake up if J- law donsnt learn to shut his mouth the powers that be will make sure he gose nowhere and you heard it here first. Bein a smartmouth punk is a bad thing! Trey Canard would be great for the sport and I'm not religous by any means.

I have nothing against Canard other than his ridiculous podium speeches. To me, it's as absurd as him attributing his wins to his Pet Rock.

If you lost your dad when you wer 13 cause the tractor rolled over on him while he was groomin the track in your back yard you might thank god for winning your first few races too I cant beleve you all would even bring that shit up

No doubt...

If you lost your dad when you wer 13 cause the tractor rolled over on him while he was groomin the track in your back yard you might thank god for winning your first few races too I cant beleve you all would even bring that shit up

...and how, exactly, does that prove that God wanted him to win these races? ?

How about, "I would like to thank my dad for helping me get started in this sport."

It's his prerogative to say whatever he wants, and mine, as well.

I agree with you there

Guess i just don't understand the negativity he is an awesome racer and seems like a good kid to me ?

I agree with you there

Guess i just don't understand the negativity he is an awesome racer and seems like a good kid to me ?

I don't know him personally, at all, but he's most definitely an outstanding rider.

The whole "attributing every success to God" just strikes a nerve, with me. Especially when that success comes at the expense of EVERY OTHER SINGLE RIDER on that track.

Great for the sport?? We have enough robots in this boring ass sport. If i want to watch boring kids do boring things Id be into golf. Look at Bubba he used to have style. He used to have a fun personality. Now hes apologizing for making videos making fun on MTV Cribs just because people like you talk smack about things that are out of the ordinary like J Law. I suppose you hated Bubba too before he turned into a robot. Bubba hates the fans because they control his life on camera. Hes even playing golf dressed like a jackass in the new transworld MX. I bet he does that just to mess with people like you. i bet he hates golf.

About TC, I wouldn't be thanking God if God let my dad get killed by a tractor either. Id probably be pissed at God to be honest.