Big thanks to "Hurricane"...

Wanted to thank "Hurricane" (Chris) for the WR exhaust-got it in the mail Friday afternoon. It's in great shape and already installed-have yet to ride with it though...

Best part is Chris gave it to me and shipped it for free!!! The only stipulation is that I pass the favor along to some other TT'er when I get the chance. I'll definitely do it-thanks TT and thanks Chris for your generosity... (now I have to change my signature line and get rid of the Powercore IV)... ?

I'll still use the FMF for tracks and areas where sound isn't much of an issue-just trying to be a little more courteous when it comes to riding on trails, campgrounds, etc...

I know there will be a significant decrease in power, but for trails I can deal with that...

Cool, I've never used the stock exhaust so I don't know either. I actually was looking for header pipe when I got that exhaust, the guy sold me the complete system. I still have my stock exhaust but it was punched out when I bought the bike(used).

YZeeze, I will be interested on your report as to performance and the noise level. I run the stock WR pipe with a Vortip baffle and it works well, Thumper Racing also has a baffle that I hear works well. The stock Yamaha baffle is terrible for performance but very quiet. I think the Vortip is a good compromise.