Evolution of my YZ

Sifting through some pics of the YZ and was wondering which of the

interations I've run it through look best.

Here's what it looked like when I first got it.

ypnubl

Then it looked like this for a while.

23c3e4

Now it looks like this.

2ykhat

I think the stock look is best

You know I was thinking with all those other toys, you should give me that bike, because for one you probably dont have time to ride that thing much.

Two my son needs a 450 to stay up with me...since I got my 04 yz450 he looks sad when I get him on the whole shot...what to ya say?

by the way I like the all blue....long live the blue

I like the middle, but that's just because I trail ride and don't care as much about looks as I do function. That last pic is real clean though, I like when YZ's are black and blue without bright color hilights (red in your first pic).

Actually I was supposed to sell it because I brought a Street legal KTM EXC to replace it with. I trail ride more than anything so I thought it would be more appropriate. Problem is, the EXC feels so heavy and slow in comparison I couldn't bring myself to part with this one.

You know I was thinking with all those other toys, you should give me that bike, because for one you probably dont have time to ride that thing much.

Two my son needs a 450 to stay up with me...since I got my 04 yz450 he looks sad when I get him on the whole shot...what to ya say?

by the way I like the all blue....long live the blue