A freak CRF 250?

Well, I don't own one, but i sher saw a cool thing and was wondering if it was normal?? While on my way to work I stopped at a buddy's house to pick him up and there was a brand new crf250 (not sher if it was an r or x) parked beside his house... After lookin at it for a sec, I noticed that the exhaust y'd just where it comes out at the rear fender and the bike had dual exhaust!! Is this normal? Aparently it belongs to his neighbor, and it's supposedly one of the quietest bikes around. I wish I had a camera, but alas... no pics! Anyone else own a beast set up like this? Wondering how/if it affects performance!

Well, I don't own one, but i sher saw a cool thing and was wondering if it was normal?? While on my way to work I stopped at a buddy's house to pick him up and there was a brand new crf250 (not sher if it was an r or x) parked beside his house... After lookin at it for a sec, I noticed that the exhaust y'd just where it comes out at the rear fender and the bike had dual exhaust!! Is this normal? Aparently it belongs to his neighbor, and it's supposedly one of the quietest bikes around. I wish I had a camera, but alas... no pics! Anyone else own a beast set up like this? Wondering how/if it affects performance!

you need to subscribe to a few mags or go to the dealer every now and then.

06-08 comes stock with dual exhaust.

heh... sorry guys, i guess i am kinda ignorant :confused::excuseme:

That would be a good idea:thumbsup:

Dual exhaust look awesome, dont they?:confused:

:confused::shocked::excuseme::shocked::excuseme::shocked::sweden::shocked::crazy::shocked::p:shocked:

its probably not the quietest bike around either. lol they bark but i love it!!!

HAHAHAHHAHA....oh wait your serious.... hah no just messing w/ ya its been like that on the 250s since 06'

they look and sound awesome! i love mine!

they look and sound awesome! i love mine!

me too:ride:

me too:ride:

only thing i dont like about them is they are so expensive to upgrade :excuseme: o well ill still pick the duals any day :confused::excuseme:

only thing i dont like about them is they are so expensive to upgrade :excuseme: o well ill still pick the duals any day :confused::excuseme:

Yep, the bog is what I dont like though.

duals are crap, i rekon theyr only on there for the look at me factor. Singles are much better and more power gains can be acheived with singles

i love the duals idc what ppl say about them... and my bike is rejetted so i have no bog :confused:

i love the duals idc what ppl say about them... and my bike is rejetted so i have no bog :excuseme:

The duals look so nice.:excuseme::confused:

welcome to fall of 05 hahahaha

lol yeah i love the looks, sounds, and everything about them! :confused:

they do look sick dont they:thumbsup:

IMG_1321.jpg

:confused: