Toronto SX 2008 Predictions, Discussion and Results *SPOILERS*

Supercross

Well I'm home sick and bored, so here goes. I will be there live, so I won't be able to post the results, but I'll try and get some photos and stuff.

Not going to bother with the Lites, the entry list looks thin.

to bad it wasn't last weekend. i was in toronto, i coulda went and seen it.

reed's gonna win by a landslide to avenge last weekend......

windham will wake up some and come in second....hill will have a crappy race cuz he's so inconsistant.....dungey will come in third....

reed will be pissed about the last two races. he'll ride way over his head and in return will SOMEHOW cause his boots to unbuckle which will convince Sheehen and Emig that that is a good enough excuse to not win. LOL

22 (after having to stop to re-buckle his boots)

NOT BASHING Reed. it's a joke!! i see reed riding over his head this weekend to make up for the last two and he goes down. thats all :confused:

reed will be pissed about the last two races. he'll ride way over his head and in return will SOMEHOW cause his boots to unbuckle which will convince Sheehen and Emig that that is a good enough excuse to not win. LOL

22 (after having to stop to re-buckle his boots)

NOT BASHING Reed. it's a joke!! i see reed riding over his head this weekend to make up for the last two and he goes down. thats all :confused:

I wouldn't say he was riding over his head this week, I would say it was because he was really sick. Apparently he was at the hospital during the week, and threw up all over some Yamaha guy just before the main started lol.

I wouldn't say he was riding over his head this week, I would say it was because he was really sick. Apparently he was at the hospital during the week, and threw up all over some Yamaha guy just before the main started lol.

i said nothing about him riding over his head last week... him being sick has nothing to do with him supermanning over the whops and going down. if it did he wouldve done the same thing in practice and in the heat race :confused:

this week i do see him riding way too hard to try and make up for the last 2 weeks.

as my dad would say "too much too soon".

Who in the lites class is racing?

poto, stroupe, grant, izzy (spl?)

Who in the lites class is racing?

Local Canadians, privateers mostly. Kyle Cunningham looks like the fastest so far.

Any updates ?

Ooops, i thought it was this weekend :confused:

I don't think Reed would have went down in the woops if he wasn't sick. He has looked more out of shape in the woops than that before. I think he was just weak and sluggish and then that was it time to be like superman!! LOL

I was suprised that he crashed, you don't see it very often

pleasantly surprised.....

Latest Lites entry list:

9 - Ryan Lockhart, Springhill, NS - KTM

15 - Pierce Chamberlain, Puslinch, ON

23 - Davey Fraser, Hammond Plains, NS - Honda

34 - Jeremy Medaglia, Kemptville, ON - Suzuki

38 - Kyle Keast, Lindsay, ON - Honda

56 - Shaun Skinner, Stuart, FL - Honda

58 - Kyle Cunningham, Fort Worth, TX - Honda

71 - Kyle Keylon, Brooksville, FL - Honda

86 - Michael Willard, Thornville, OH - Honda

109 - Matt Boni, Oviedo, FL - Honda

126 - Josh Woods, Flint, MI - Suzuki

133 - Colt Humphrey - Morris, OK - Honda

134 - Kyle Beaton, Surrey, BC - Yamaha

156 - William Browning, Rushville, OH - Suzuki

186 - Broc Shury, North Battleford, SK - Suzuki

210 - Dane Marsack, Allenton, MI - Honda

288 - Kyle Preston, Westerville, OH - Kawasaki

289 - Davey Sterritt, Athens, NY - Kawasaki

335 - Kyle Tobin, Climax, GA - Kawasaki

351 - Shane M Sewell, Westville, IN - Kawasaki

362 - Dan Gysbers, Lambeth, ON - Suzuki

364 - Shawn Marinoff, Wahnapitae, ON - Yamaha

395 - Benjamin Ritter, St.Marys, PA - Suzuki

404 - Tyler Medaglia, Kemptville, ON - Suzuki

412 - Levi Kilbarger, Logan, OH - Honda

461 - Dave Ginolfi, Lake Hopatcong, NJ - Kawasaki

463 - Kevin Tyler, Stittsville, ON - Yamaha

478 - Bret Loomis, Silver Springs, FL - Kawasaki

520 - Tony Gallo, Valley City, OH - Suzuki

566 - Logan Martin, Fairmont, WV - Honda

611 - Brady Sheren, Surrey, BC - Suzuki

702 - Jimmy Albertson, Ozark, MO - Suzuki

748 - Kyle Brown, Lake Odessa, MI - Honda

922 - Jordan Martin, Fairmon, WV - Honda

927 - Travis Sewell, Westville, IN - Suzuki

937 - Matthew Tillaart, Whitby, ON - Yamaha

pleasantly surprised.....

Why does someone always have to be negitive about Reed :confused:

because he's such a tool.......why does somebody always have to care......

read his recent interview in transworld mx.......he complains about his yamaha not being right the last few years.....he complains that his deal with yamaha isnt working out and "changes need to be made" because L and M isnt allowed to touch anything on his factory bike......he complains about his sponsors and how they fine him if he doesnt mention them on the podium etc......its all he ever does is complain......hello.....you agreed to your sponsorship deal.....you agreed to the terms.....suck it up and enjoy the $$$$ they pay you....dont cry that you're going to the races for free (not!) if you dont mention your sponsors and get fined........oh yes and he complained about how badly second and third place sucks ass.......while i can appreciate the desire to win......there are tons of guys out there who are very frustrated with their inability to hit the podium but you dont hear them complain about it sucking ass......

read his recent interview in transworld mx.......he complains about his yamaha not being right the last few years.....he complains that his deal with yamaha isnt working out and "changes need to be made" because L and M isnt allowed to touch anything on his factory bike......he complains about his sponsors and how they fine him if he doesnt mention them on the podium etc......its all he ever does is complain......hello.....you agreed to your sponsorship deal.....you agreed to the terms.....suck it up and enjoy the $$$$ they pay you....dont cry that you're going to the races for free (not!) if you dont mention your sponsors and get fined........oh yes and he complained about how badly second and third place sucks ass.......while i can appreciate the desire to win......there are tons of guys out there who are very frustrated with their inability to hit the podium but you dont hear them complain about it sucking ass......

:confused:

well played!!

It's amazing, he tells the truth and tells it like it is instead of being a robot saying everything he is programmed to, and somehow it's whining.