Anyone in Havasu lookin to ride locally

I just moved here from Long Beach, CA and looking for beginner/intermediate desert riders to go ride with. I'm here at home for 4-10 days at a time but go to work in Cal for 5 days at a time, so when I'm here, I can ride day or night......whenever. Let me know, Grant 562/209-5318

sure i will ride with you, I live on so. end of town been here for three years. I know riding around havasu pretty good in desert north south dont mater, spent lots of time out there fun times. pm me if you want to ride.

Rick Peterson

I just moved here from Long Beach, CA and looking for beginner/intermediate desert riders to go ride with. I'm here at home for 4-10 days at a time but go to work in Cal for 5 days at a time, so when I'm here, I can ride day or night......whenever. Let me know, Grant 562/209-5318

I head out that way about once per month. Should be out there 4-4 to 4-7.

I will pm you when I get my schedule set up. (I should know by Wednesday)

I am also there once a month Might bring my bike for a ride if there is any good single track.

I was just in havasu for the weekend, no bike though. just a relaxing weekend of hanging out and drinking beer with some friends.

maybe in a few weeks I'll be back out with the bike.

Ken