My new TXC510 Arrives!

Got the call - the crate showed up at L & D in Warrenton, OR this morning. Going to get her tomorrow and drag her up to Les' shop (aka LTR suspension) for the "shakedown cruise".

My thanks and apologies to L & D and husky USA for listening to me whine! :confused:

jeff

Got the call - the crate showed up at L & D in Warrenton, OR this morning. Going to get her tomorrow and drag her up to Les' place (LTR) for the "shakedown cruise".

My thanks and apologies to L & D and husky USA for listening to me whine! :confused:

jeff

You are going to be so happy you waited and did not jump ship! I rode my 08 TE 250 for the first time on Saturday and could not believe how good it is.

The EFI was perfect, handleing was out of this world and the motor was as strong or stronger than any of the 250f's I have ridden.

Looking forward to a ride report.

R

They are good dudes, got my 510 from them last year, stellar guys!

DK

you'll love the bike, just be ready to soften up your comp settings front and rear. Its working much better now. My only other issue is resolving the slight hesitation when you quickly wrap the throttle. Theres gotta be a way to fix it without a JD jet kit. I'm $500 over budget and I need to calm the wife down, spending another 80 bucks right now on the bike will "backfire".

Awesome bike! We look forward to your ride report once you got her out on the trail.... :confused:

Congratulations....Finally!! Looking forward to a ride report.

Hot damn! You got one...I can't wait to hear your ride report as well.

David

You are going to be so happy you waited and did not jump ship! I rode my 08 TE 250 for the first time on Saturday and could not believe how good it is.

The EFI was perfect, handleing was out of this world and the motor was as strong or stronger than any of the 250f's I have ridden.

Looking forward to a ride report.

R

Must be something in the air because i got the call from Taskys and my TXC450 is here as well WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

There are a lot on PNW Huskydudes riding 08's!

Smart guys :confused:

OK you lucky guys, we need some pics and reports now.

Must be something in the air because i got the call from Taskys and my TXC450 is here as well WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

no way, your 510 can't be here yet.:confused::sweden::excuseme: :excuseme:

no way, your 510 can't be here yet.:confused::sweden::excuseme: :excuseme:

When I said 510 I meant the average of my 450 and my 610 :crazy:

you'll love the bike, just be ready to soften up your comp settings front and rear. Its working much better now. My only other issue is resolving the slight hesitation when you quickly wrap the throttle. Theres gotta be a way to fix it without a JD jet kit. I'm $500 over budget and I need to calm the wife down, spending another 80 bucks right now on the bike will "backfire".

Have you drilled the leak jet? It cured my hesitation cheap...just get the right bit and get that fixed. If you don't want to drill it I am sure there are shops out there with the right bits and tool to do in for next to nothing.

There is going to be a lot more shortly. :confused:

Is there more money up there or something?? Us poor So Cal guys have to wait till the 08 leftovers appear at a discount... doubt there will be much of that this year... haha, jk :confused:

Is there more money up there or something??

Well actually yes, the NW is doing pretty well according to statistics for the US. Unfortunately it rains all the time, there are no trails, there are no jobs and all the houses are taken. :confused:

Well actually yes, the NW is doing pretty well according to statistics for the US. Unfortunately it rains all the time, there are no trails, there are no jobs and all the houses are taken. :excuseme:

Dang, that doesn't leave me with too much does it? Ok, maybe we have the nice weather! :confused:

No 08's, but Sun!

Sorry for the tangent....

Dang, that doesn't leave me with too much does it? Ok, maybe we have the nice weather! :excuseme:

No 08's, but Sun!

Sorry for the tangent....

Your new score should soften the blow. :confused:

Your new score should soften the blow. :confused:

You got me there Ride... I'll go back into my little corner now.... :excuseme: