Sign in to follow this  

Darkar kit blown bulb

anyone know how to get replacment head light bulbs for Darkar Kit just bought a used bike with this kid - Is this common??

you can get a replacement bulb at any auto parts store its a standard h4 headlight bulb. do you have the 35w or 55w bulb, cuzz i ditched my stock dakar 35w and got a hyperwhite 55w h4 at auto zone, much much better at night riding.

anyone know how to get replacment head light bulbs for Darkar Kit just bought a used bike with this kid - Is this common??

What kind of bike do you have? I've had a Dakkar D/S kit on my XR650 (awesome kit by the way) for 4 years. I did not re-wind the stator and they recommend the 35 watt bulb. I could not find one at any of my local auto parts stores - all they had was the 55 watt bulbs but, the guys at ElectroSport hooked me up. They are cool dudes!:confused:

ya like rokatt said they r cool guys over there, i bet if you call and say its blown they will help ya or give ya 1.i mentioned to them i would like 2 extra brake switches as in a just in case scenario and they sent me 2 more for FREE.