How Tall Do I Go?

I'm planning on buy the Rox Anti-Vibe Risers, but I don't know how high I should go? I'm six foot and do plan on riding on the rode most of the time, but I plan on doing a good amount of offroad, I bought 7/8 CR High bend Renthal Bars also. So what hight do I go with on the risers?

The lowest option for the risers are 2" correct? I had Protaper SE ATV Hi bars on mine with no risers and that seemed to max out cables. The ATV bars were a little more than 4" rise and were very high but also lower back friendly since I wasn't hunched over. The cables will be your limiting factor.

I used 10mm risers and CR high bars from Zeta. I'm 6 foot and ride off road more than on raod. I tend to ride with knees bent a little and tilted slightly forward with my head even with the bars. To me that was the perfect fit.

I used 1-1/2 inch risers with stock bars and that seemed to be the safe limit of the cables, maybe a bit more but not much.

I'm planning on buy the Rox Anti-Vibe Risers, but I don't know how high I should go? I'm six foot and do plan on riding on the rode most of the time, but I plan on doing a good amount of offroad, I bought 7/8 CR High bend Renthal Bars also. So what hight do I go with on the risers?

Level forearms is as high as you want to go. Elbows below wrist level will drain blood from your hands, weaken your grip and reduce leverage at the elbow joint.

Well I bought the Renthal bars and it seems there is not much of a difference from the stock ones, I placed the bars parallel with my stock bars, I'm not sure how high to go I don't have the risers yet, maybe I'll have to just hold the bars higher and see where they are at. Once again I'm only 6' and I'll do a substatial amount of commuting everyday as soon as weather cooperates so I don't want ape hangers or anything just need them comfortable for riding standing up.:confused:

I decided to go with 2" Rox Bar risers Ed from Happy-trail said that the Anti-vibe can flex pretty good offroad so I figured I'll just put my bar inserts in instead to keep the vibes down. I'll let you guys know how they work when I get them and install them!:confused: