Sign in to follow this  

orion 250cc front forks HELP

I Love The Bike But The Front Forks Are So Soft And Dont Rebound All The Back When You Push Down On Them? Anyone Know How I Can Fix Them? Thanks

Got a picture of the style forks they use?

To everyone in Thumper Talk that is asking about the ORION brand of bikes. my name is Armen, I was the owner of CSP Motors and the sole importer of the Orion Brand bikes. Orion was my brand for the bikes that i was importing in to the US. Alot of companies bought my bikes and told everyone that they were the importer or the maker of the Orion brand bikes, I would like to inform and tell everyone that this is NOT true. The manufacturer that was makeing the bikes for me is Apollo, they have opened a warehouse in California located in Ontario. There was really no point of two companies distributing the same brand of bike, so I closed my doors and now Apollo is selling the bikes. If anyone is telling people that they are the person that imports the Orion brand and is the distributor of the bike, i would like to tell everyone again this is NOT true.

i will be watching this site more lately because i had been out of the country and now im back, so if anyone needs any info on my previous brand of the Orion bike, please let me know.

Thank you everyone for listening and understanding.

Armen H.

President/CEO

I think we got the picture. You don't have to dredge up every old thread that has ever mentioned orion bikes. It will kinda pi$$ people off and doesn't make people want to investigate your bikes.

Spend some time here actually answering questions and that would speak well. There are vendors here who actually do that and because of that their reputation grows.

• Like 1

I think Armen H. would be yer go to guy for all things Orion. But I'll chime in here with my .02. Try a heavy weight fork oil, or fork oil at least... my forks came with used motor oil in them. Changed out to bel-ray 20w and they firmed up nice, the 20w will slow down the compression and rebound a bit. Search this forum for info on how to change fork oil.

Yes I logged in earlier and the whole front page was Orion this, AGB 12zr this, OBPS that :prof: And the 250cc belongs in the chinese bike section, not the pit bike section. Good luck with the forks, maybe the guy that dug up 25 old threads can help you out.

To C-bone

Which model do you have? if you look under the forks, there whould be a rubber cap, remove the cap and you should see a air fitting, if you do, you need to add 150psi of air in to it, this will make the system come up all the way and they will work much better for you.

If you dont see the rubber cap or the air fitting, then they are not original. might have changed them.

I have the same one and I cant get my forks to work well either! I popped the rubber cap off and sure enough the air fitting was their. Cranked my compressor up to 150psi but the forks will not accept any air. And the air gauge reads 0 when I measure them. Any more ideas?

the bottom section of the fork needs to be taken off to check that the valve is not all the way down, if it is, then it has to be pushed back in, there is a safety on the valve system. when it goes all the way down, it stops from accepting any air. check that and let me know. where did you purchase the bike from?

well i tried it with a compressor also but doesnt work. i went to the fast ace website and they sell a high pressure pump so i am wondering if this will work? i also saw that fox sells a pump also. just wondering if this will work to get air in them once and for all!

the bottom section of the fork needs to be taken off to check that the valve is not all the way down, if it is, then it has to be pushed back in, there is a safety on the valve system. when it goes all the way down, it stops from accepting any air. check that and let me know. where did you purchase the bike from?

How do I take the bottom of the fork off. I think the valve is all the way down.

I had to supply Apollo with forks for our orders, we did not use stock 250 forks.

I've actually met Armen (Corvette01) at Apollo, Im surprised he didnt find an alternative shock supplier himself. :prof:

To everyone in Thumper Talk that is asking about the ORION brand of bikes. my name is Armen, I was the owner of CSP Motors and the sole importer of the Orion Brand bikes. Orion was my brand for the bikes that i was importing in to the US. Alot of companies bought my bikes and told everyone that they were the importer or the maker of the Orion brand bikes, I would like to inform and tell everyone that this is NOT true. The manufacturer that was makeing the bikes for me is Apollo, they have opened a warehouse in California located in Ontario. There was really no point of two companies distributing the same brand of bike, so I closed my doors and now Apollo is selling the bikes. If anyone is telling people that they are the person that imports the Orion brand and is the distributor of the bike, i would like to tell everyone again this is NOT true.

i will be watching this site more lately because i had been out of the country and now im back, so if anyone needs any info on my previous brand of the Orion bike, please let me know.

Thank you everyone for listening and understanding.

Armen H.

President/CEO

Geez, we get it. Now you have to come up with some good posts with decent info and pictures to help us out. Step up because we have alot of questions.

go ahead with your questions, the only thing people can do is trash the name of a good bike, if people would just take the time to do regular maintenace there would not be a problem. but the more i try and help someone here, i just keep getting the people that are too ignorant to listen. am i right? there is always a way to fix sth out there. the company that sells the Apollo bikes, bakc up their bikes with a 6 month warranty on any of the parts. they just dont sell it and forget the dealer or customer.

let me know what questions you guys have.

well i fixed the forks! kx 85 forks! work awesome and bolted right up!